Celebration 25 Attendee Housing Poll

Where will you be staying for you visit when joining us for Celebration 25?

• On Property (any resort on non-DVC property applies)

Votes: 55 53.9%
  • A Disney DVC Property

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Local Off-Site Hotel

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Family/Local Existing Accomodations

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That would be awesome! But isn't Epcot where they send people when all the other parks reach capacity? I think Epcot can hold a lot!

Epcot reached some sort of capacity last NYE. I think i heard that Epcot at one point had more people in it then DL and DCA combined.

Jekyll_Baker

OK -- all of us POP-heads have got to do a get-together too. Maybe Sunday night or Tuesday night for those still around then?

Sounds good. For me it'd be either LATE Sunday night or anytime Tuesday night - I'm checking out Wednesday, and I just have no idea when I'll be able to get off from work on Sunday afternoon then drive 3 hours to WDW.

imamouse

Only 82 responses? Come on people, Adam must need this information for some reason (perhaps to give to his WDW "source") :lookaroun . Let's show Disney mgmt what they are getting for their Oct 1 rededication.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Perhaps Adam could send out a reminder to participate using the list he has from registration. It appears that Disney has done a lot for Adam to help us. If this is all that is asked in return, we should be embarrassed not to have 100% participation

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Thank you all for helping me to get this data in. I will make my final call later this week, and in that call I will present this information! Thank you all again! :wave:

Figments Friend

So....i am guessing they were wondering where we are all staying while attending the Event?

With 54% of the vote for "On Property" they should be pleased. People coming to the grand party endorse Disney Resorts!

:)

imamouse

Remeber to include the DVC voters as 'on property.'

I'm surprised that only about 10% of the registered attendees have voted. Perhaps adding a link to your signatures (Adam, Jenn & Jason) will drive more people to this poll since the original Celebration 25 thread is still generating a lot of posts?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Remeber to include the DVC voters as 'on property.'

I'm surprised that only about 10% of the registered attendees have voted. Perhaps adding a link to your signatures (Adam, Jenn & Jason) will drive more people to this poll since the original Celebration 25 thread is still generating a lot of posts?

Well, each vote should be seen as a room, not a single person. f you consider that each one can cover several people, it explains a lot. For example, my vote counts for two people.

A good number of people going to Epcot's 25th aren't from this website, and probably for every single person who even posts online about Disney who is going there's probably 2-3 who dont. Drag-alongs or just more casual fans.

jasondiff

Well, each vote should be seen as a room, not a single person. f you consider that each one can cover several people, it explains a lot. For example, my vote counts for two people.

A good number of people going to Epcot's 25th aren't from this website, and probably for every single person who even posts online about Disney who is going there's probably 2-3 who dont. Drag-alongs or just more casual fans.

Yes - I think with 99 votes accounting for probably 300 or so people (mine counts for 5) that's a pretty good sampling of the people who are going. And with close to 70% on property, that looks good!

imamouse

Good points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom