Celebration 25 Attendee Housing Poll

Where will you be staying for you visit when joining us for Celebration 25?

• On Property (any resort on non-DVC property applies)

Votes: 55 53.9%
  • A Disney DVC Property

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Local Off-Site Hotel

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Family/Local Existing Accomodations

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters

HinunterZuNich

Pop Century .... Sept 29 (Sat) until October 2 (Tuesday)! I got the AAA rate of $75 for a preferred room .....not that it really mattered but for $10 I really want to stay in the 50's section like I did three years ago!

Is anyone driving from Pop Century on October 1st that want's to give me a ride LOL????

ZapperZ

For statistics sake (for my next presentation to Disney management for Celebration 25), would you please respond to the above poll. All answers in the "Other" category can be posted in your replies. This will help me out with some of my projects for Celebration 25, so please, if you can, answer honestly... :wave:

We will be staying at a DVC resort (and I've voted accordingly). If it helps you any more, we are not only DVC members, but also passholders and Disney visa cardholders. In other words, we spend A LOT of money on Disney. And we planned our 8-day vacation specifically around the Oct. 1st anniversary celebration. In other words, this was the reason we came.

Zz.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
^^Ditto on the DVC, AP and Visa.

I was originally arriving on October 1, and thought it was plenty cool that we would be in Epcot on its birthday, but we moved our arrival to Sept. 30 so that we could attend Celebration 25--when it was just us internet fans and not an "official" event.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Well, since we live so close, we weren't going to stay. But after reading the good deals on this thread here, I just booked POR. :wave: Never stayed there so one more to check off the list. $109 a night with an AP rate (had to have the king). I forgot about the AP event at AK on Saturday night so it makes sense instead of driving back and forth every day just to stay two nights.

So what's going on Saturday night? Is everyone going to AK? Can't wait to ride EE at night.

ImaYoyo

For statistics sake (for my next presentation to Disney management for Celebration 25), would you please respond to the above poll. All answers in the "Other" category can be posted in your replies. This will help me out with some of my projects for Celebration 25, so please, if you can, answer honestly... :wave:
Who/which area are you meeting with?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well, though we have a fairly low response rate.. a steady 60% or so staying at Disney properties shows that persuing Epcot's 25th during this slower period may have proved very profitable.

ImaYoyo

Well, though we have a fairly low response rate.. a steady 60% or so staying at Disney properties shows that persuing Epcot's 25th during this slower period may have proved very profitable.
With Disney geeks, yes... but that's not going to net 20,000 room nights. With the general public, probably not nearly as much.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
With Disney geeks, yes... but that's not going to net 20,000 room nights. With the general public, probably not nearly as much.

You'd be surprised... And disney geeks can support the room nights if properly persuaded.

Look at how many posts and requests there are to see the Epcot 25th gallery after the actual 25th.

brkgnews

OK -- all of us POP-heads have got to do a get-together too. Maybe Sunday night or Tuesday night for those still around then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom