Celebration 25 Attendee Housing Poll

Where will you be staying for you visit when joining us for Celebration 25?

• On Property (any resort on non-DVC property applies)

Votes: 55 53.9%
  • A Disney DVC Property

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Local Off-Site Hotel

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Family/Local Existing Accomodations

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters

ImaYoyo

You'd be surprised... And disney geeks can support the room nights if properly persuaded.

Look at how many posts and requests there are to see the Epcot 25th gallery after the actual 25th.
More effort than it's worth for me, but good luck:) Maybe someone upstairs will want to take it on.

jasondiff

So what's going on Saturday night? Is everyone going to AK? Can't wait to ride EE at night.

I was too late and it filled up before I had my AP. But EE at night is awesome, I rode it earlier this year at EMH.

Old Key West. Our first time staying there.

You will love it!

Well, though we have a fairly low response rate.. a steady 60% or so staying at Disney properties shows that persuing Epcot's 25th during this slower period may have proved very profitable.

Also noteworthy is that of those coming from out of town (i.e. non-locals) less than 10% are staying at an off-property hotel.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Family / local for the ceremony (a big thank you, you know who you are!) then the CBR for 10 nights (again, thanks to two other wonderful people)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Maybe they will ask Adam for a list of our names and resorts to send our special commemorative gift baskets directly to our rooms....:lol:

....it could happen....:lookaroun

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Maybe they will ask Adam for a list of our names and resorts to send our special commemorative gift baskets directly to our rooms....:lol:

....it could happen....:lookaroun

I only have so many surprises up my sleeve... Unfortunately, that isn't one of them... Sorry! :shrug:

gbruenin

Wilderness Lodge, 9/28 to 10/2. Originally at Port Orleans, then when the brother-in-law and family decided to join the Celebration25 fun we needed rooms closer to MK for all young cousins to get there easier (and quicker).

Gary

Figments Friend

Well, though we have a fairly low response rate.. a steady 60% or so staying at Disney properties shows that persuing Epcot's 25th during this slower period may have proved very profitable.

In more ways then one, that is for certain! Think about all the additonal $$$$$$ they will take in that DAY alone, what with all the exclusive 25th Themed Merchandise, food sales, general expenses ( parking, etc.).

I am sure they will see a jump in the numbers ( both sales and turnstile numbers) that day...no doubt about it. How cool would it be if the Park reached capacity?? Does anyone know the last time EPCOT reached it? New Years Eve maybe?

Talk about "sending a message loud and clear..."....

:lol: :D

So getting back to the polls' question:

I myself will be staying at my usual haunt: All Star Music. I have stayed there since 2000 and it fits my needs perfectly. Having a framed picture of my favorite music group Queen in the lobby is a nice bonus too!

So yeah....very late Sept 27th i will arrive.....and plaster my room window with my massive EPCOT 25th Photo Collage Mega-Decorative window poster! Woo Hoo! I'll be heading out October 4th.

I hope they have me situated in a room that is in a visable location....this year's decor will be quite a show! I hope to see more EPCOT attendees there at Music......i will be the one wearing the cool retro gear!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Hmm, looks like i'm the only one at Poly. Guess the idea of being on the first monorail to Epcot that morning - particularly to get photos of the rededication setup before it has people, is a merf-only dream ;)

Figments Friend

Hmm, looks like i'm the only one at Poly. Guess the idea of being on the first monorail to Epcot that morning - particularly to get photos of the rededication setup before it has people, is a merf-only dream ;)

I have always fantasized about staying at the Poly, Contemp, or Wilderness Lodge....but they are far too expensive per night for me, even in Off-Season!

:cry:

Maybe one of these days when i finally work "offically" for Disney i can stay in one of them on a employee rate!

:D

DisneyMarg

Well, I am one of the few representatives of the offsite crowd. My excuse is that I have oodles of free hotel nights since I travel in my job, and staying free was one way I could make the trip. This is a real extravagance for me - going to Disney without the family. I'd rather they be here but all had work/school. I wanted to spend as little as possible, since they are missing it. I'd also rather being staying onsite :)

Eyorefan

I'll be taking the Monorail from the GF that morning so I won't be to far behind you. :p

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I'll be taking the Monorail from the GF that morning so I won't be to far behind you. :p

You'd have to do more walking, but there is a path to the Poly from Grand Flo and Poly connects to the TTC. We could be only people on the first monorail - as long as i ride in a more forward car then you i'll be ok with sharing (cuz i'll still technically be the first guest inside of Epcot).

jasondiff

You'd have to do more walking, but there is a path to the Poly from Grand Flo and Poly connects to the TTC. We could be only people on the first monorail - as long as i ride in a more forward car then you i'll be ok with sharing (cuz i'll still technically be the first guest inside of Epcot).

Merf- just a word of warning, the last time I was at the Poly and walked to the TTC they made me wait with all the other day guests until 9 before I could get on the monorail, while all the people from the resort monorails were transferring and going on their way. Although I don't know when they start holding people at the gates, it might be something you'd want to look into.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom