Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade starts TODAY

drew81

From first reports the new parade was ok but not great-maybe it will take some time to get things ironed out. Mickey and Minnie's new outfits were cute.

Atta83

here a few so far from today....

jan08006.jpg
[/IMG]

jan08007.jpg
[/IMG]

jan08008.jpg
[/IMG]

TP2000

Thanks for the pictures!

Call me crazy, but the only thing I kept looking at were the odd and relatively unattractive Dorothy Hammil wigs they put all the dancing girls in.

Why that frumpy hairdo? And why does every girl in the parade have to wear it? :lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Thanks for the pictures!

Call me crazy, but the only thing I kept looking at were the odd and relatively unattractive Dorothy Hammil wigs they put all the dancing girls in.

Why that frumpy hairdo? And why does every girl in the parade have to wear it? :lol:

I was looking at that too. I'm not 100% sold on the mens out fits either. They remind me too much of this:

SaturdayNightFever_300x298.jpg

:lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

I must say, I agree a bit with the last two posts. Those outfits and styles are... interesting. :lol: :lookaroun

To the OP, thanks for the pics. I notice the most recent ones had the parade stopped in one point. What exactly happend during this part? Was it just some singing/dancing? Was there interaction with guests? :veryconfu

Atta83

I must say, I agree a bit with the last two posts. Those outfits and styles are... interesting. :lol: :lookaroun

To the OP, thanks for the pics. I notice the most recent ones had the parade stopped in one point. What exactly happend during this part? Was it just some singing/dancing? Was there interaction with guests? :veryconfu

There are show stops now and the ones where you see the flags are the show stop pics. A few little bits of guest interaction but that is about it.

The last round of pics coming in a few..

Disneyson 1

AHHH!!!! DREAM CLOUDS!!!!! GET IT OFF!! AHHH!

Besides, the Phinochio float looking a little... bare... and the Mickey float looking WAY too busy (and I miss the little Mickeys...) it looks pretty good. I can't really judge, though until I see a video.

StringBeanDream

etwtec

OMG that show stop is AWESOME! To me it is very Parade Of Dreams ish. Actually better lol :) Bet they would have had this show stop this year if, POD was still around.... :-(

jrh1985

OMG that show stop is AWESOME! To me it is very Parade Of Dreams ish. Actually better lol :) Bet they would have had this show stop this year if, POD was still around.... :-(
I think the start of show stop sounds a little HSM'ish to me but that went away. The travel loop IS VERY WELL DONE!! I said this when i saw SADCT in person in 2002: Another Classic!

The people lineing the streets in the videos seem to welcome the change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom