Celeb sitings at WDW

Jasonflz

We met Samantha Brown at Fort Wilderness a few years back. We were all waiting to go into the Hoop Dee Doo. She was incredibly nice and offered to take a picture with my step son:

joviacdan
[/URL][/IMG]

I like Samantha Brown. She reminds me a bit of Ellen.

I saw Hulk Hogan at the Swan and Dolphin hotel.

Arecheri

I worked at DQ and had a few celebs on the attractions. Babyface & family, Brian Austin Green & family, one of the guys from Boys II Men(was a real jerk), Gloria Estefan, Celine Dion & family, Isner & wife. You are to treat them the same as any guest. The only difference, they get to ride the attraction as many times as they want. I had the guy from boys II men (the bigger guy) stay on POC for 45 minutes. He was a jerk. When he came up to the attraction, I tried to give him my spiel and he said, him and his entire family had been on the ride before and know what to do. They only need me to push the button to start the attraction when he tells me to. Like a good CM I did it for 45 minutes. The best one was Babyface. He was so polite, he wanted to konw about working at DQ, how to become a CM, all of the ins & outs of Disney. He may want to be a CM secretly.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
He is a singer,Has Album Freedom w/ songs Right now,Beautiful. He is done collaborations, with Rap stars TI, Justin Timberlake, Common to name a few.

Google him and look at images. He is very popular.
I did a Google search AND Wikipedia. Nothing. Either way, if he's a rapper he can't be that good anyways... :D

WDWmazprty

He is a singer,Has Album Freedom w/ songs Right now,Beautiful. He is done collaborations, with Rap stars TI, Justin Timberlake, Common to name a few.

Google him and look at images. He is very popular.

I did a Google search AND Wikipedia. Nothing. Either way, if he's a rapper he can't be that good anyways... :D

I believe his name is Akon. theres no R. Try looking that up instead.:)

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I believe his name is Akon. theres no R. Try looking that up instead.:)
Wow. Can't believe I made such on obvious mistake. Thanks!
I've bothered listening to a whole song, and retract my statement about him being no good. He has musical merit!

tonganprince

Rode Buzz Lighyear with Tom Cruise 4 cars in front of me this past February.

They stopped the ride, had him get on from the exit and left cars empty between them.

My wife nearly died.

BadTigger

I've seen a bunch:
Gary Sinise was infront of us at an ice cream cart in Magic Kingdom.
Joe Pantoliano was on line getting into the Magic Kingdom with his family, he was cool and I talked to him briefly.
Drew Carey a few times, super cool. Took pictures with everyone that wanted them.
Sinbad, also cool, and was taking pictures with everyone.
Redman (the rapper) didn't want to talk to anyone
A bunch of the elves from the Santa Clause movies I forget their names.
A bunch of ABCs soap stars again I forget their names.
There's a few others I met most of them when I was a CP and they would be brought through our office to pass the line, most are really cool some are on vacation with family. The biggest clue a celeb is nearby is you'll see a Guest Service CM, this isn't 100% guaranteed as anyone with a few bucks can get a Guest Service CM to usher them around parks.

magicmaya

We saw the jo bros at DHS last summer.They asked my friend to take their picture in front of ToT.And I hugged nick.He smelled so yummy...like cotton candy!

At DL, I went on space mountain and paris hilton sat behind us.She was very nice! She said hi!

JustInTime

We saw the jo bros at DHS last summer.They asked my friend to take their picture in front of ToT.And I hugged nick.He smelled so yummy...like cotton candy!

At DL, I went on space mountain and paris hilton sat behind us.She was very nice! She said hi!

Awww! I have heard she was very nice. I love her. :animwink:

The Disney Girl

My husband and I have seen quite a few actually!

Last Spring we saw THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!! I was so excited! I was screaming like a 13 yr old girl (I'm 24 :lol:). We've also seen Brenda Song (Suite Life), the Cheetah Girls, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Stone (Harper from Wizards, Jake T. Austin, Jason Dolly, and Mitchell Musso. They were all at a red carpet for the Disney Channel Games in EPCOT.

This Spring we saw K-Fed! I'm serious! He was coming through the exit to get on Toy Story Mania with his kids...I almost passed out. I tried to take a picture, but his very LARGE body guard scared the crap out of me....my hands were waaaay too shaky.

malibelle

Last November we were eating at the Brown Derby, we walked out and it was all blocked off except for we were stuck inside. There was Ryan Seacrest standing in the grass. I had an upclose an personal view, his make up guy was standing right next to me. He was taping segmants for E News!

muse1983

Shawn Michaels was sitting behind me on Big Thunder Mountain. Really nice down to earth guy, I got his autograph and we were actually headed the same way so I got to talk to him for about 10 minutes. He actually knows the pastor of my church so we had that as a cool ice breaker.

disneygirl1

Shawn Michaels was sitting behind me on Big Thunder Mountain. Really nice down to earth guy, I got his autograph and we were actually headed the same way so I got to talk to him for about 10 minutes. He actually knows the pastor of my church so we had that as a cool ice breaker.

That's great!!! That would have made my son's day seeing him! He is a huge WWE fan!!!

JeffH

David Cook at American Idol Experience

David Cook surprised the audience, Tuesday August 18th, 2009 when he <no, not a video of him> showed up for the 6pm finally show...
Tasha and I were INSIDE, when David Cook walked on stage...I expected one of Disney's video star clips when he was introduced, but then as he actally walked out onto the stage I rushed to get my camera to video the short interview he did with the host before the show started.
He apparently spent some time with the guest contestants behind the stage, providing them quite a thrill.
We kept our eyes open in case we saw him at the parks later that night/week.
COOL:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom