Celeb sitings at WDW

Susan Savia

Saw Hulk Hogan where the Character Connection is now, in Epcot, some years ago...Husband was walking along videoing and he's on our video, too.

PopDivaPaige

My niece just found out that the Jonas brothers have some shows in Florida when we're there. She's hoping they go to WDW and we get to see them.

Actually, she was HOPING we would go to the concert...I told her that she and my sister can go but that there's no way in heck I'm going to a Jonas brothers concert....I'm an old school rock-n-roll chick... in the last year I've seen AC/DC, Paul McCartney, Kiss, Elton John (got an autgraph!), Ozzy Osbourne (got an autograph and a photo with him!), Motley Crue and Rob Zombie can you imagine me telling my friends I've added The Jonas Brothers to the list :lol:

I've seen a few celebs at Disney, apparently Brett Farve (sp?) is some of of a sports person with a big fugly looking ring, I mentioned that his ring looked heavy and he took it off and let me try it on (then I called my sister and asked who the heck Brett Farve is) :shrug:

I saw Micheal J Fox and his wife Tracy, they were staying at the Beach Club Villas and my friend that worked there had to help them out with getting some supplies they needed, she said they were super nice.

Saw Bryan Adams perform at PI, Celine Dion:hurl::hurl::hurl:, that guy that played Webster, and Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (he was also at PI), was in the audience for a taping Of Regis and Kathi Lee (yes it was a while ago) and saw Drew Carey a few different times.
You and your friend are lucky! :eek:
Michael J Fox is one of my favorite actors.

Sadly, I don't have any stories to tell- maybe I will after my trip this year. ;)

~Popperz

foreverbelle

David Cook surprised the audience, Tuesday August 18th, 2009 when he <no, not a video of him> showed up for the 6pm finally show...
Tasha and I were INSIDE, when David Cook walked on stage...I expected one of Disney's video star clips when he was introduced, but then as he actally walked out onto the stage I rushed to get my camera to video the short interview he did with the host before the show started.
He apparently spent some time with the guest contestants behind the stage, providing them quite a thrill.
We kept our eyes open in case we saw him at the parks later that night/week.
COOL:ROFLOL:

Nice....That would have been cool.

disfan411

I saw the osmond family when I was at magic kindom last year in march.
They were in the grassy area in front of the castle taking pictures of the whole family and then with mickey and minnie. After the pictures they went for ice cream on main street. I have pictures and can post them later cause im at work and dont have them. at one point i was an arms length away. pretty cool.

Candlejack

Last year, on the day of the Michael Phelps hero/whatever parade at the Magic Kingdom, he gave my family a shock when he jumped into the quiet pool at the BoardWalk Inn. We were the only ones in there at the time, and he stayed for quite a while with a few of his Olympic teammates. It was pretty schweet. So, yeah, I got to swim with Michael Phelps (Right after the Olympics, nonetheless.).

disneynut4u

We haven't seen celebs in the parks, but on our last trip in May, in the airport in Shreveport, LA, we met singer Aaron Neville. We were waiting for our plane for the flight to Orlando. Since we were on our way to WDW, I thought this might count!

We saw Al Roker in HS and also rode on Tower of Terror with Lavar Burton the same day. He is from Star Trek. I didn't know who he was, but my DH being a sci fi freak- knew exactly who he was.
On another note, we saw Larry King at Emerill's Tchoup tchoup in Universal on his birthday. They blocked off one whole side of the restaraunt for his guests.

disneygirl1

Last year, on the day of the Michael Phelps hero/whatever parade at the Magic Kingdom, he gave my family a shock when he jumped into the quiet pool at the BoardWalk Inn. We were the only ones in there at the time, and he stayed for quite a while with a few of his Olympic teammates. It was pretty schweet. So, yeah, I got to swim with Michael Phelps (Right after the Olympics, nonetheless.).

That's freaking awesome!!! I love him...

Mr_Tom_Morrow

I saw r&b singer Mya about 5 years ago,I was going on to Splash and she was walking out with 2 bodyguards in tow,all were having a great time and surprisingly only 3-4 people(including myself) approached her,she was a class act,quite comical too,when we were around Mya she said "OK I need to dry off,who wants a hug?" so of course we all obliged and dried her off..to an extent lol

Mr_Tom_Morrow

We met Samantha Brown at Fort Wilderness a few years back. We were all waiting to go into the Hoop Dee Doo. She was incredibly nice and offered to take a picture with my step son:

joviacdan
[/URL][/IMG]

LUCKY KID!!!!!!:(:lookaroun

Mr_Tom_Morrow

I've seen a bunch:
Gary Sinise was infront of us at an ice cream cart in Magic Kingdom.
Joe Pantoliano was on line getting into the Magic Kingdom with his family, he was cool and I talked to him briefly.
Drew Carey a few times, super cool. Took pictures with everyone that wanted them.
Sinbad, also cool, and was taking pictures with everyone.
Redman (the rapper) didn't want to talk to anyone
A bunch of the elves from the Santa Clause movies I forget their names.
A bunch of ABCs soap stars again I forget their names.
There's a few others I met most of them when I was a CP and they would be brought through our office to pass the line, most are really cool some are on vacation with family. The biggest clue a celeb is nearby is you'll see a Guest Service CM, this isn't 100% guaranteed as anyone with a few bucks can get a Guest Service CM to usher them around parks.

Im not surprised by this all he cares about is w*ed lol

Candlejack

We met Samantha Brown at Fort Wilderness a few years back. We were all waiting to go into the Hoop Dee Doo. She was incredibly nice and offered to take a picture with my step son:

joviacdan
[/URL][/IMG]

Oddly enough, I would have traded swimming with Michael Phelps for meeting Samantha Brown any day. Your post left my jaw hanging with jealousy.

...And, also, as an extension to my Phelps tidbit, one of his teammates bet him that he wouldn't be able to swim across the length of the pool four times (back and forth twice) without taking a breath, and he took them up on their offer. He won. Also, his ears are larger than Mickey's.

Disneybird

Now I would have been fallin over myself to get a pic w/ him.

I tried once and got threatened by his bodyguard. Right before RNRC was announced, I was sitting on a bench at MGM with my best friend when he walked by with his family, bodyguards and a tour guide. I never would have noticed him had it not been for the guide. Anyway, he got up on the sidewalk and walked right past us into the candy store. I told my best friend who it was (I actually had tickets for one of his concerts that was coming up). She didn't believe me, so I drug her into the candystore, walked right up to him, pointed, looked at my friend and said, "Look at those lips and tell me it's not him". :eek: The bodyguard then threatened me, so we walked outside and I took pictures of him from a distance. :lol:

My friend lived in Florida and worked at a beauty supply shop, when Joe Perry's mother-in-law bought supplies. They became acquaintances and before RNRC opened, she took a picture of Steven and Joe outside the attraction and gave it to my friend. I have a copy too.

I've seen Markie Post, and an NBA player (can't remember who).

I even rode an elevator at the Contemporary with Michael Eisner.

SirGoofy

I've met/seen a bunch while working:

-Scottie Pippen
-Jack Black, who was awesome, very nice guy.
-Robin Williams
-Miley Cyrus, twice unfortunately.
-Jimmy Carter
-Triple H/Stephanie McMahon
-Jonas Bros.
-John Edwards(the senator)

There may be more. I can't remember.

David Cook surprised the audience, Tuesday August 18th, 2009 when he <no, not a video of him> showed up for the 6pm finally show...
Tasha and I were INSIDE, when David Cook walked on stage...I expected one of Disney's video star clips when he was introduced, but then as he actally walked out onto the stage I rushed to get my camera to video the short interview he did with the host before the show started.
He apparently spent some time with the guest contestants behind the stage, providing them quite a thrill.
We kept our eyes open in case we saw him at the parks later that night/week.
COOL:ROFLOL:

Hey!! I was there too! We actually just got back from the World over the weekend, and I was coming here to post that we saw him. I was soooooo excited, he is my absolute favorite American Idol. (Plus we were in the second row!!) Lucky for me I already had my camera out to take some pics of the show anyway. I will post some of the pics in my trip report later, but most of them are pretty blurry because my hands were shaking so much! :ROFLOL:

magicmaya

I saw the jonas brothers at DHS and thought it was a fantistic oppurtunity to take 10 million pictures with them.Nick smelled good! :eek:

Slipknot

Christina Aguilera, Deep Roy (Umpa Loompas from Tim Burton's Willy Wonka), Brett Farve before he flip-flopped and played for the Jets, Neil Patrick Harris, Shaq, Gary Sinise, Robin Williams, Howie Mandel, Mariah Carey, Star Jones and her entourage of 50 people, Brian Urlacher, Dan Marino and I don't know if anyone here would consider her a celebrity, but when I worked at Great Movie Ride I was the tour guide for the Queen or Princess (whichever) of Morocco.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom