News Cars-Themed Expansion at Magic Kingdom

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There is a lot of room behind Big Thunder especially if they re-route Floridian Way. The could conceivably build both Cars and Villians back there.

1723371987878.png

KDM31091

A world of talking cars makes no sense within Frontierland. And if they’re removing Tom Sawyer and the river, then it’s even worse. What are they thinking? This whole thing is a travesty, a sham and a mockery...it's a traveshamockery.
I'd basically put money on Tom Sawyer Island going. It has that rustic, "frontier" feeling that they are desperately trying to get rid of.

The riverboat is super iconic, and does soak up a lot of people, but I don't think Disney cares. They'll fill in the river to build Cars land and sell more merch.

The loss of Rivers of America, plus 20k lagoon awhile back, plus parts of the moat, are all going to/ are already contribute to MK becoming a concrete wasteland. It needs water and trees; the hub has almost no trees compared to before. These things make me sad.

JD80

I don't hate this, but I'm also not super excited either.

I wonder how much of the River this is going to take up? In the Villains concept art we got a bit of a river in the foreground. I wonder if thats part of the existing waterway in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom