News Cars-Themed Expansion at Magic Kingdom

Epcot81Fan

Someday historians will ask “When did the concept of Disney theme parks end?”

When this was uttered by the Chairman:

"The American West has always been about keeping your eyes on the horizon … believing in yourself, carving your own path, and striving toward success. That goes for miners in the mountains, bears from the country, a princess from the bayou … or a racecar from the big city," Josh told the crowd.

notcurlybrace

i'm very cautious about this; i love Cars so i guess i'm more welcoming to it, but i'm just kinda sick and tired of shoving IP EVERYWHERE in the park. everything and every announcement just feels samey, y'know? like i'm sure it will be an okay land, but just kinda... cheapens the park. something NEW once in a while, please. i want off the Synergy Machine!!!

Brian

It's worse than I thought. They've already started moving Cars into Frontierland a few days ago.

GUETOaxXgAAXpAS.jpg

i'm very cautious about this; i love Cars so i guess i'm more welcoming to it, but i'm just kinda sick and tired of shoving IP EVERYWHERE in the park. everything and every announcement just feels samey, y'know? like i'm sure it will be an okay land, but just kinda... cheapens the park. something NEW once in a while, please. i want off the Synergy
Harry Potter land changed Disney’s philosophy on the parks and it’s never looked back..

They want to be Universal just as much as Universal showed Disney how IP makes revenue vs creating new fictional stories.

flyakite

I’m sorry, bear with me. But when I visited Disneyland in 2009 there was no longer the Pack Mules, Stagecoach, Conestoga Wagons, the Rainbow Caverns Minetrain, the Indian Village, or Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland. So our original home of all Disney parks was not original. I am like most who want to walk in the original park, but I have never walked in an original Disney park and I am almost 60. I think those who want to keep everything original…I get it….but there has not been an original park since 1956. It has always changed. i hate to say it but WDW had massive changes in the 80’s. Since then many more. Kongaloosh. Each generation is unique and expects something different. That’s all 🤗

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom