News Cars-Themed Attractions at Magic Kingdom

Ayla

I think Western River Expedition would absolutely be a hit. Not only would it be an original attraction that fits perfectly in Frontierland, but I think that the success of the Red Dead Redemption video game series in recent years proves that modern audiences still care a lot about cowboys/bandits & Wild West stories.
It was cowboys and Indians, not bandits.

Disstevefan1

Oh, we're onto the life of a thread with no new information where we just list our personal grievances?
Festivus in September!
1727202970322.png

rle4lunch

IMO...
Marvel Stinkers: Secret Invasion, Miss Marvel, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Moon Knight
Star Wars Stinkers: Andor (I know some loved it, I thought it was so boring), Acolyte, and Boba Fett until Mando appeared and saved the series.

IMO:
Marvel greats: Wandavision, Hawkeye, Loki, (Agatha so far...I'm really enjoying it).
Star Wars greats: Mandolorian, Ahsoka
I'd rank Moon Knight about Falcon. I thought Hawkeye kept really close to MCU cinematic levels. Mando yes, Ahsoka was above average. Mando season 2.5 (last third of Boba) actually made the show watchable. Temuera Morrison just isn't a good actor IMO.

DisneyHead123

Oh, we're onto the life of a thread with no new information where we just list our personal grievances?

Hello Kitty is a cat. And I don't appreciate being gaslit, Sanrio.

I appreciate the thought behind Jeans Friday. I absolutely do. But jeans are not actually comfortable clothing. And if they are, it's literally that one super broken in pair you own that is about to form a huge hole in the knee. Athletic pants Friday, ok, maybe.

Why does my pediatrician keep hopefully asking if my son eats whatever the family eats? She's lovely, she really is. But we both know he will be eating nothing but nuggets and pizza when he is 50. Please please just note it in his file and let's move on.

Why can't they make mugs with a divot for your mouth, for people who continually manage to slam the mug into their teeth? Or am I literally the only one who does this?

Why is this literally my preschooler at bedtime? What kind of melatonin-musey-juice gets released into kid's brains before sleep that makes them talk like this?

The Peanuts comic strip made little to no sense. There, I said it.

Ok I... I feel better now. Back next week to scream into the void that I hate paving over ROA for cartoon Cars.

JD80

Why can't they make mugs with a divot for your mouth, for people who continually manage to slam the mug into their teeth? Or am I literally the only one who does this?

You're more likely to spill the contents out of the corners of your mouth if you had this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom