Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

Cesar R M

I just skipped 24 of 26 pages, did I miss anything important?
C3nDCCy.gif

Phicinfan

The thing is during the Osborne lights that parking lot filled and wasn't ready for that many people I high doubt even with parking lot expansion they would need every space in it.
Don't forget, part of the DHS expansion included a parking garage or two, so taking up parking space to expand out makes sense if that is the case.

Phicinfan

Can someone just summarise this thread - is it just a fan boy fantasy or is there basis to this ?
Okay,
this started as one excited poster thinking Phase 3 will be Carsland East.
many here started to question that, and also pointed out that a need to embrace Penguins is required.
said user after multiple attempts to duck the issue, finally at one point stated they loved penguins.
Since we have delineated into a discussion of the possible locations for SWL and if parking goes vertical or not.

I think that is most of it..

danlb_2000

Premium Member
What looks like the most likely area? It seems odd they don't have an area picked out. I assume it's a money thing.

It seems that it's going in either the LMA area, or Echo Lake. I know @MansionButler84 believe it's going into Echo Lake, and personally I am leaning towards that, but other reliable sources have indicated that it might not. I am pretty sure at this point that they know where it's going, it's a question of whether the decision has leaked out or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom