Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

KingOfEpicocity

How about no Land at all. Why must everything be a "land"? Yes- Universal created the dedicated "land" with Harry Potter- but they aren't having a Jimmy Fallon land- they are placing it in New York. They arent have a fast and the furious land- they are placing it in San Fran. They realize that everything being a "land" makes it near impossible to change/add attractions.
Keep the lands to Harry Potter and Star wars.
As much as Id love a monsters, inc. "land"- where does that put the new attraction for whatever hit Pixar has? Morocco? China? No thanks. How about a "Pixar Place" that has numerous Pixar attractions/shops/restaurants. A Monsters Inc coaster, a good dinosaur dark ride, a Ratatouille restaurant, an incredibles store, etc, etc. Then, when no one remembers what a good dinosaur is, or cares about eating at Remi's, you can simply retheme it 10 years from now to another IP without having to redo the entire "land". Keep it Simple Disney...

I really dont like the single IP land concept. IT takes up too much space, and even though its immersive sure, it just seems like too much of one thing. Maybe something more subtle like a world showcase country when it comes to new IP...

mouse_luv

Dude, like, she's been told time, after time, after time, after time, after time, after time, after time, after time that Cars is not even an option at this point. There is no chance it will be coming to Florida. Yet she continues to ask about when the Carsland announcement is going to come. I did leave it alone. For a good long while. Now I am having fun baiting the troll. You have fun doing what you want and I will have fun doing what I want. ;)

So then she'll probably never get it, right?

There's 1 thing on the internet that's worse than trolling, and that's feeding them. I've seen good forums and quality discussions go in the tank because of this immature back-and-forth between trolls and trollees.

I can't make you stop, but I can tell you that you don't come off looking very good when you do it. But hey, that's just my opinion. Carry on.

Sorry to have to insert this little bit of info, but according to Pam's profile she's actually a "he"

KingOfEpicocity

Well that's the only area that's closing toy story land is most likely going to go behind toy story mania.there's basically no other possibilities right now.

heres my theory...

dhs rough.png
DHS.png

deere839

According to everything I've seen or heard Star Wars will go on the other side of muppets and extend into the parking lot. The LMA area is slated for whatever phase 3 is. Toy story land is roughly in the area you have it.
The thing is during the Osborne lights that parking lot filled and wasn't ready for that many people I high doubt even with parking lot expansion they would need every space in it.

KingOfEpicocity

Does The Muppets go away in a few years to make way for the additional Star Wars 1.5 that has been discussed here. Then Star Tours will be connected to SWL unless they want them to be separate from each other? I have no clue - I'm sure someone on here has a clearer answer.

its really confusing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom