Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Thank you. I'm just saying it could come. The crowds looked like they have not died down since 2012. It would be a massive hit at Florida.
No doubt Cars Land is popular in CA and would be popular in FL too. I just don't think Disney has any intention of spending that kind of additional money at DHS any time soon. They elected to build out Star Wars and Toy Story Land. SW was a no brainer which had to come. They elected to go with a version of Toy Story Playland instead of Carsland. It seems like it was definitely cheaper and probably a lot quicker to build. I'd be happy if they had a legit phase 3 of this project on scale and budget with Carsland, but I don't think that's likely. If there is anything added besides SWL and TSL it will likely be some small additions like updated shows and/or restaurants.

G00fyDad

No doubt Cars Land is popular in CA and would be popular in FL too. I just don't think Disney has any intention of spending that kind of additional money at DHS any time soon. They elected to build out Star Wars and Toy Story Land. SW was a no brainer which had to come. They elected to go with a version of Toy Story Playland instead of Carsland. It seems like it was definitely cheaper and probably a lot quicker to build. I'd be happy if they had a legit phase 3 of this project on scale and budget with Carsland, but I don't think that's likely. If there is anything added besides SWL and TSL it will likely be some small additions like updated shows and/or restaurants.

Not too sure I'd like riding RSR in the Florida rain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom