Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Turbogames
Its Animal Kingdom Lodge. I made it for her:D

Thanks! It was driving me crazy. I can see it now that you say that (but I've never seen a night shot before).

I was thinking it was something in downtown Disney.

Nice job!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, I'm starting to get creeped out here. I had the discussion board up on my screen, but I was doing other things, when I clearly saw, out of the corner of my eye, Maria's avatar blink.

:eek:

At first I thought, "Cool, she's got some sort of GIF set up to make it blink", but I stared at it for another 30 seconds or so and didn't see it again.

Now I'm not saying that Maria is dabbling in any dark arts and experimenting with out of body transference or anything, but I'm not going to change clothes in front of the computer for a while. (I guess since I'm in the office now, I shouldn't be changing clothes anyway).:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great! I really did think I was imagining it when I posted, but after you responded I stared at it long enough, and now I can see it.

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great! I really did think I was imagining it when I posted, but after you responded I stared at it long enough, and now I can see it.

Maybe she just likes you!

Witty woo!:kiss:

Castle Cake Apologist

Ok, I know it's a bit late to do this... and I really do hate to bring the subject back toi the original... buuuuuut: My middle name is Ryan. Does that count?

-Jake

monorail256

disneyexpert.. i love your avatar.. but im sad to say that britney is my girl.... :fork: .. lol

pepsi... for those who think young lol

Castle Cake Apologist

"Have you noticed? You Hear something new at fountains today. People who think young say, Pepsi please!"

The lively crowd
today agrees.
Those who think young
Say Pepsi please!
Pepsi,
For those who think young *wink*

Come alive!
"She bop, bop, bop, bop"
Come alive!
"Bop, shebop, shebop, bop, bop, bop"
You're in the Pepsi generation
"You're in the Pepsi generation"
You're in the Pepsi generation

Taste that beats
the others cold
Pepsi pours it all
Pepsi's got that special taste
created for the call

You've got
a lot to live
and Pepsi's got
a lot to give

Simply irresistible
simply irresistible

"Turn me up?"

come feel the joy
all around
each generation
has found
they've got their own
kind of sound
time to shout it out

*Hook*
Ba-da ba, ba, ba.
Ba-da, ba, ba, ba

Got to live that
"Joy of pepsi"
Co-oh-ola

"Pepsi"
For those who think young *wink*

Geez, I love that commercial! lol

-Jake

Castle Cake Apologist

I think the concept works.

I'm old, and I have no idea what that Pepsi song means.

Well, just how old are you? The song moves through the different generations of Pepsi jingles recreating the commercial each is from. Sarting at 1953 (Pepsi- For those who think young) until today (Ba-da ba ba ba). It's a really great commercial, have you seen it?

-Jake

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DisneyExpert

Well, just how old are you? The song moves through the different generations of Pepsi jingles recreating the commercial each is from. Sarting at 1953 (Pepsi- For those who think young) until today (Ba-da ba ba ba). It's a really great commercial, have you seen it?

-Jake

Haven't seen it. It probably would make a lot more sense in context, but just reading the lyrics with no music or visuals . . .it looked like a foreign language to this addled 37 year old brain.:hammer:

BTW, your profile says you were born in 1987. I'm pretty sure I have underwear older than you.:)

Castle Cake Apologist

Haven't seen it. It probably would make a lot more sense in context, but just reading the lyrics with no music or visuals . . .it looked like a foreign language to this addled 37 year old brain.:hammer:

BTW, your profile says you were born in 1987. I'm pretty sure I have underwear older than you.:)

:lol: Wow, this thread really is about... well, nothing at all!

-Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom