Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdedeian

I can't believe this thread is still kicking around, just got home from my 16 day, 11 show run with the Dave Matthews Band, my favorite band, started in Raliegh, NC ended tonight in Hartford, CT, what a fun two weeks.

Just wanted to say hi to the Ryan's thread people, since I haven't been around.

Goofette

Originally posted by Rdedeian
I can't believe this thread is still kicking around, just got home from my 16 day, 11 show run with the Dave Matthews Band, my favorite band, started in Raliegh, NC ended tonight in Hartford, CT, what a fun two weeks.

Just wanted to say hi to the Ryan's thread people, since I haven't been around.

Do you play in a band, help with the bands, or just go to the shows?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu

As in: Witty woo, I fancy you.

That sorta thang.

Thanks for the clarification. I was afraid it might be something like: Witty woo, I want to make a suit out of your skin and dance the tango to old Grace Jones tunes.

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov

Thanks for the clarification. I was afraid it might be something like: Witty woo, I want to make a suit out of your skin and dance the tango to old Grace Jones tunes.

Well it's always important to distinguish between the two!

Rdedeian

Originally posted by Goofette

Do you play in a band, help with the bands, or just go to the shows?

Just go to the shows, should of made it more clearly, I was so tired last night checking two weeks worth of all my email and stuff.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
Hey! Who closed the water thread? :fork: It was on it's way to rising from the ashes to become the next Ryan!! Ok, maybe not... but still! Who closed it?

My guess would be a moderator... and the only moderators on the Chit Chat forum are Steve & Eeyore.

Castle Cake Apologist

What is the Water Thread? I'm not remembering it.

"What Is In the Water @ WDWmagic?"
Ok, so it's not so much who as why? This really ticks me off! i was enjoying that thread. Getting to know others in the forums I never really knew before!

Goofette

Ok, so it's not so much who as why? This really ticks me off! i was enjoying that thread. Getting to know others in the forums I never really knew before!

It's still there, just look further down. Lots of people are posting tonight and it's moving further down. Or it's here on mine.

TURKEY

It's still there, but it's closed. I'm glad it's closed. With what people were posting, it had a good chance of getting uglier than what it was real fast.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Rdedeian

Just go to the shows, should of made it more clearly, I was so tired last night checking two weeks worth of all my email and stuff.

So you had about 2 million new posts to read? :lol:

Goofette

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

It's still there, but it's closed. I'm glad it's closed. With what people were posting, it had a good chance of getting uglier than what it was real fast.

wow, I didn't realize it was getting ugly, Seriously. I've seen the forums get much much uglier. I just noticed the one post by talsonic, and that was just his opinion which he's entitled to. I thought the other posts were fine. I guess I missed something.

TURKEY

wow, I didn't realize it was getting ugly, Seriously. I've seen the forums get much much uglier. I just noticed the one post by talsonic, and that was just his opinion which he's entitled to. I thought the other posts were fine. I guess I missed something.

It wasn't that bad YET, but it was a definite thread that could provoke lots of attacks and major ugliness IMO.

Goofette

It wasn't that bad YET, but it was a definite thread that could provoke lots of attacks and major ugliness IMO.

I guess that's true. It's best to head it off before it goes there.

Rdedeian

So you had about 2 million new posts to read? :lol:

yah, pretty much about that many here as well on the two Dave Matthews Bands boards I visit, it was sad how much email I had took me over an hour to go throught it all and none of it was spam.

Castle Cake Apologist

Actualy, TLB... au contraire (Sp?, lol!) Everyone was hugging each other and we were all becoming the best of friends! Now that it's closed we'll just have to go back to being mortal enemies I suppose... :fork:

-Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom