Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Goofette

Oh, my 8 yo will be so dissapointed. She loves this picture. She kept asking how you were able to get a costume like that. I had to explain to her how you did it. I wish I could learn how to do that so I could make a little picture of her like that. She would love it.

Post or send me a pic of her. I'll put her in it for you!:)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Wow, you've really put the pressure on yourself MSU. I think you're gonna have a hard time topping that one. It made me laugh every time I saw it.

We'll be waiting.

kal1484

Originally posted by Erika

Oh Gawd
Those things should be outlawed :lol:

Some guy has been walking around our festival in one. :hurl: Friday it was blue, and last night it was black with string tied sides. I about died when i saw him!

Maria

Original Poster
Not like my moroccan friends who were very happy to wear those very wide pants because they "hid their horniness" (sp?) :D :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Wow, you've really put the pressure on yourself MSU. I think you're gonna have a hard time topping that one. It made me laugh every time I saw it.

We'll be waiting.

Which one of the many he had had are you talking about? I think I missed the one you are talking about... :(

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Maria,

He had his head superimposed in Buzz LightYear's helmet. I'm guessing the Buzz was the animatronic from the ride.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Not like my moroccan friends who were very happy to wear those very wide pants because they "hid their horniness" (sp?)

That's the problem. The types of guys who wear speedos are the types of guys who want the whole world to see their horniness. :hurl:

Of course I've seen some guys wearing speedos who have enough fat to hide their horniness. :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Main Street USA

MSU,

Pretty good, but I don't know if it beats the Buzz.

Well, I told myself I was gonna do one last night, and I sat there wondering what I could do for the longest time. HUGE creative block. Then I started going through rides in my head, thinking of cool places to put my face, then I thought of the lenticular over the fireplace in the HM. So I decided to try to replicate that with the animation. It turned out as well as it could with the file size restrictions.

I think the idea is just as good as buzz or better, yet the actual finished product looked more impressive on buzz, because of the realism. I also think it depends on how much you like the HM. Its one of my favorites.:)

Tramp

Originally posted by Main Street USA

I think the idea is just as good as buzz or better, yet the actual finished product looked more impressive on buzz, because of the realism. I also think it depends on how much you like the HM. Its one of my favorites.:)

ROTFLMAO...that's a good one MS...great job!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Don't get me wrong, it is a great job!

There's just something about the Buzz that I can't put my finger on. The two images just seem so silly together it made me laugh but I can't say why.

Maybe the skeleton looks more natural on you :D

Main Street USA

Don't get me wrong, it is a great job!

There's just something about the Buzz that I can't put my finger on. The two images just seem so silly together it made me laugh but I can't say why.

Maybe the skeleton looks more natural on you :D

I didn't think you were saying it sucked!:lol: I completely understand what your saying. The buzz was much, much funnier. :D

CmdrTostada

I like the new one but you should of had a full body transformation, but it probably would be too big. Also MSU how do you alter animated GIFs? With photoshop they dont let you do the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom