Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofette

Just curious.....How did you all find the boards here. I found it by reading "2002 unfofficial Guide to WDW" (page 34). So I decided to check out the internet for information for our Disney Trip. I liked it here so much I stayed.

So...tell me how did you find the site?

Main Street USA

Did an internet search for "Walt Disney World"

BAM!!!! First one on the list!:D The main reason I stayed originally was because of the main site and all of the cool info and pics that I had never seen before. Horizons demolision shots were new to me, and as much as it hurt to see it, they were interesting.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've had the main site bookmarked for years. A few years ago, I got frustrated with seeing the news each evening and hearing about fires and murders rather than real achievements, so I bookmarked a number of sites that posted news about science, space exploration, medical breakthroughs, transportation technologies, motorcycles, movies, Disney etc. I check these every evening rather than watching the evening news.

Sometime earlier this year I stumbled upon the discussion boards. I've never participated in anything like this before, so I mostly just read. The people all seemed so friendly that I began posting, and now I'm addicted to the stupid thing.

:wave:

MKCustodial

I seriously don't remember... It was through a search... I guess I was looking for news on 100 Years of Magic, and then found Steve's lil' place.:D

bamboo7

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hey Bamboo7 (and anyone else in the South Jersey area) check out this link:

Send Steve to Disney World

I think you live near me. Let me know if you have some time, we could meet at a local bank and see if we can set something up for this.

yea, i live quite near to mT. Luaral. i'd be willing to try and get a bank account set up.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by bamboo7

yea, i live quite near to mT. Luaral. i'd be willing to try and get a bank account set up.

I've got an apointment to meet a woman named "Nancy" at the First Union by the Super G at the intersestion of Union Mill and Elbo Lane at 9:00 Saturday. Send me an e-mail at: ghoover@comcast.net and I can give you more specific directions to there or my house, or you can just show up at 9:00. If that time doesn't work for you, I'll talk to her and get back to you with details.

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov

Can't talk. Busy working (or as close as I get to it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, i know how annoying that is. I was working at 6AM this morning. Ouch!

MKCustodial

Well, I suppose this as good a place as any, since it's all nothing anyways...

Just wanted to share with you giys that Friday is my Graduation Day. I'm a bit nervous, specially since I'll be presenting the whole thing. Not that I'm special, but I'm the only guy in class, so... :D

Don L Duck

Originally posted by mightyduck
btw, there was an article yesterday in the paper about the retirement of football quarterback bust Ryan Leaf....
Boy was he ever a big mistake.
But I can't believe he's retiring already.
What's it been about 5 years?

mightyduck

Originally posted by Don L Duck

Boy was he ever a big mistake.
But I can't believe he's retiring already.
What's it been about 5 years?

It should be. NFL pension program requires five years to be fully vested--I'm not sure if it's 5 years and 1 day (although I'm sure someone here is sure).

And I'm sure with 14 TD passes and over 30 interceptions, retirement is one of his few options....

So, all those who voted against Peyton Manning, we won't say anything. :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom