Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaos

hey,
What's the longest thread on this forum? Is this one up there?

wouldn't it be fun if someone went through the thread and hit the report to moderator link on every post??? JUST KIDDING STEVE!!! It's about time that I started a ruckus though, isn't it???:fork: :fork: :fork:

tenchu

Originally posted by JLW11Hi

Really? Was there blood all around?

Yeah i think it was something like that.

And there might even have been a great big puddle of blood on the floor!

Main Street USA

I think we should change the official code name of this thread to "The Sienfeld Chronicles." WHY?

BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Maria

Original Poster
Yeah... good idea! We are like the bunch of writers the ydo that show... the show about NOTHING!

Goota love Seinfeld! :king: :sohappy:

Goofette

Originally posted by Maria
This time I´m really lost...! :veryconfu

I thought "Big Al" was the name of the bear from Country Bear Jamboree who sang "Blood on the Saddle" :eek: Anyway, McDonalds is promoting the new movie and are offering the little bears in the happy meal.

:lol: :lol: I stay lost

Goofette

Originally posted by Maria
Yeah... good idea! We are like the bunch of writers the ydo that show... the show about NOTHING!

Goota love Seinfeld! :king: :sohappy:

I love Seinfeld. Maybe we could start a petition to bring it back :D Just Kidding NO Petitions!!!!

Erika

Originally posted by Goofette

I love Seinfeld. Maybe we could start a petition to bring it back :D Just Kidding NO Petitions!!!!

LOL Goofette! My boss, who is usually a pretty smart guy, sometimes seems to be in his own little world. A couple of weeks ago he asked me if I thought they would ever bring it back. I was REALLY taken aback when I realized he was DEAD SERIOUS! He doesn't see what the big deal is...like the writers and actors and everybody else are just sitting around with nothing better to do.

Well, that's a true fan, I suppose. Keep right on dreaming! Don't let reality inturrupt with your plans :lol:

He would probably consider your petition :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Maria...this whole thread started out on YOU looking for people named RYAN...

119 pages later...we'll STILL on this thread!!!

Oh...and my name is close to RYAN...it's Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom