Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Where is Dan to celebrate it too?? Has anyone seen him today? I miss him... :( :animwink:

TURKEY

Re: I'm sorry...

Originally posted by cac2889
I just had to do this....

This is the 1200th post!!!

WRONG or at least I think so. You my friend have the 1200th reply which makes your post number 1201 and mine 1202. So I actually had post number 1200 and I wasn't even trying. :D

Maria has to go and post before I can so instead of it reading 1202 it should read 1203.

THANKS MARIA!:animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
New Topic! hehe

Has any of you heard of Feng Shui? Does any of your practice it? I just went to a little presentation about it... it has always called my attention and I want to learn more about it, so I might be enrolling in a series of weekly presentations and in a course about it!

Also... does any of you practice the Tarot? They are also having this little seminar about it and I´m curious of what it exactly is.

:animwink:

kal1484

Originally posted by Maria
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Where is Dan to celebrate it too?? Has anyone seen him today? I miss him... :( :animwink:

He was doing stuff for his band today, he said he'd be on past my bedtime :) probably like 12 or 1 his time :)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
That must be the coolest smilie going. :wave: You just cant beat it.:wave:

....and it is left handed! :wave:
I love this one :rolleyes: I think it is much needed on yahoo and msn too! :D :animwink:

:wave:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Maria

....and it is left handed! :wave:
I love this one :rolleyes: I think it is much needed on yahoo and msn too! :D :animwink:

:wave:

I like this one for you maria!:kiss:

tenchu

Anyway, changing the subject...

Sorry Maria, i know i said i wouldn't talk about this, but...

Who's gonna win the world cup?:wave:

markymark

Originally posted by tenchu
Anyway, changing the subject...

Sorry Maria, i know i said i wouldn't talk about this, but...

Who's gonna win the world cup?:wave:

Not bloody Scotland !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by markymark

Not bloody Scotland !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well observed mark. You are firing on all cylinders today!! (you bar steward) I don't know who to go for. Not england though methinks. I really hope all your players get fit though - so you've got no excuse when you lose. He he, ha ha, he he, ha ha.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom