Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I don't think the Irish will. What's up with them kicking off their best player?

I think he kicked himself off. Calling your coach a c**t normally does that!

I want the spanish to win i think.

I'm still ed about the fumble. I'm a Hog fan. I don't have a big problem with UT winning, I would rather have seen Payton win than Tee.

I'm sorry you're a Hog fan (we all have our faults :lol: )

And as far as the fumble is concerned that wasn;t a fumble-he set the ball down and gave us the game.

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Hey I think Loch Ness is going to win,did you hear about their new goalie his reach is incredible:wave:

Yeah, but he seems to be anonymous in most games, only makes an appearance every few years!!:lol: :wave:

CrashNet

Re: Re: I'm sorry...

WRONG or at least I think so. You my friend have the 1200th reply which makes your post number 1201 and mine 1202. So I actually had post number 1200 and I wasn't even trying. :D

Maria has to go and post before I can so instead of it reading 1202 it should read 1203.

THANKS MARIA!:animwink:

Hmmm...All I know is that when I made that post the post count on the chit chat board page was 1200. Now if you count the very first post made by Maria when she started the thread, yes it was post 1201. Oh well. The thread's still going strong! :)

Lhriangel

Thanks Kelly for missing me *yay*

*huggles everyone*

and WOOHOO I got adopted *packs all her stuff* hmm but that means I have to move and.. I love LA lol.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Angelique
Thanks Kelly for missing me *yay*

*huggles everyone*

and WOOHOO I got adopted *packs all her stuff* hmm but that means I have to move and.. I love LA lol.
OK OK I guess I will have to go to you .I'll start packing you get the adoption papers ready.Hope that you really want to stay in L.A. cause I am moving to Fla soon:wave:

CrashNet

To Maria

OOOOOOOO....You are a sneaking little person!! :lol:

I was reading the posts in this thread when something from your avatar caught my eye. I recently created an image that caught people's attention in the wallpaper contests, so I thought I would watch your avatar. I watched...and watched....and watched....and JUMPED!!! You winked at me!!!! So cool!!! Keep up the great job on the thread guys. We are almost at 100 pages!!! :D

tenchu

Re: To Maria

Originally posted by cac2889

I was reading the posts in this thread when something from your avatar caught my eye. I recently created an image that caught people's attention in the wallpaper contests, so I thought I would watch your avatar. I watched...and watched....and watched....and JUMPED!!! You winked at me!!!! So cool!!! Keep up the great job on the thread guys. We are almost at 100 pages!!! :D

She won't admit it though!:wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: To Maria

Originally posted by cac2889

I was reading the posts in this thread when something from your avatar caught my eye.

I'm sure it was the wallpaper in the background...riiight? ;) Let's have a little honesty around here! You guys were all staring at her! :eek: Why do you think she's affectionately known around here as the "Hot Tamale?" ;) :D

tenchu

Re: Re: To Maria

Originally posted by The Mom

I'm sure it was the wallpaper in the background...riiight? ;) Let's have a little honesty around here! You guys were all staring at her! :eek: Why do you think she's affectionately known around here as the "Hot Tamale?" ;) :D

Mom, thats only because you wont put a picture of yourself up. :kiss: :wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by NowInc
now now..we all know shes winking at ME....

Now, I'm glad to see you back! I was afraid you had gotten washed away in that flood down there! ;) (Of course, being on the 14th floor, as long as you stayed home you would have been safe....until the foundation got undermined. ;))

tenchu

Originally posted by The Mom

Now, I'm glad to see you back! I was afraid you had gotten washed away in that flood down there! ;) (Of course, being on the 14th floor, as long as you stayed home you would have been safe....until the foundation got undermined. ;))

There's a cheery thought for you.

So mom, when are we getting a picture of you??:confused: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom