Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria

Can I help you? :animwink: :D

Please do. Glad to see you're back! :D

I've had some job trying to keep this thread going! I never realised how hard it was to hold a conversation with yourself!! :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

Please do. Glad to see you're back! :D

I've had some job trying to keep this thread going! I never realised how hard it was to hold a conversation with yourself!! :lol:

aaaawwwwe! I do apreciatte your efforts! :kiss: Could we please change the subject now and stop talking about soccer (football) for a week? It´s all I´ve heard lately and I still have a whoooole month to hear about that starting next friday! :mad: :(
;)

tenchu

aaaawwwwe! I do apreciatte your efforts! :kiss: Could we please change the subject now and stop talking about soccer (football) for a week? It´s all I´ve heard lately and I still have a whoooole month to hear about that starting next friday! :mad: :(
;)

You're looking forward to the world cup then? :lol:

No, i can avoid that subjsct for a while. :lol:

Maria

Original Poster

You're looking forward to the world cup then? :lol:

I´m only looking forward to see the german and italian teams...:slurp: :animwink:

Don L Duck

:D Welcome back finally.So let's review,Maria went away and asked us to keep it going and we did but she's not happy with where it went.Well Tenchu and I are exausted trying to keep this going.Take over Maria,Oh by the way Ryan ,Myron and Brian are glad your back.:)

Maria

Original Poster
Thank you!! :)

Hey, I´m just asking that you don´t talk about soccer for a week because starting next friday, that´s all we are going to be listenning about for a month! :rolleyes: :animwink:

Please, say hello to Ryan, Myron and Brian from me! :D :wave:

Maria

Original Poster
Where is everyone? I hate holidays.... :( not really.... just when I can´t go on vacation too! :animwink:

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
:D Welcome back finally.So let's review,Maria went away and asked us to keep it going and we did but she's not happy with where it went.Well Tenchu and I are exausted trying to keep this going.Take over Maria,Oh by the way Ryan ,Myron and Brian are glad your back.:)

Cheers for the help bud. I'll givwe you a wave, just because i like that smilie:wave:

Don L Duck

Hey just got back from Washington DC today. I visited all the usual places you know Lincoln, Monument, Vietnam Wall,White House and the construction for the WWII monument is under way. I think it's going to look great,also went to the Washington Zoo and seen the Pandas.

Maria

Original Poster
Aaaawwww... you know, DC is probably my favorite city in the US (from the ones I have seen). I love the big old buildings! It just looks so elegant! I´ve been there twice and wouldn´t hesitate on going again! :)

tenchu

Well.. I haven´t been to Scotland! ............ yet. :animwink:

You're not missing too much! Ha ha.

No, I'd probably think it was quite nice if i didn't live here!:lol:

Don't go to Glasgow though. :hurl:

Don L Duck

You're not missing too much! Ha ha.

No, I'd probably think it was quite nice if i didn't live here!:lol:

Don't go to Glasgow though. :hurl:
What is that all about some kind of inside joke or do you really hate Glasgow?

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
What is that all about some kind of inside joke or do you really hate Glasgow?

Well personally i just don't like glasgow. It isn't exactly the nicest place in the world either though!

Edinburgh is much nicer!:sohappy:

CrashNet

WoW!

I have to say, you guys might just break the world record for the longest lasting thread on a forum ever!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Who would of thought Maria that this thread would STILL be going!!!:wave: :sohappy:

Maria

Original Poster
Re: WoW!

Originally posted by cac2889
I have to say, you guys might just break the world record for the longest lasting thread on a forum ever!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Who would of thought Maria that this thread would STILL be going!!!:wave: :sohappy:

I know! Only 3 more posts to 1200 now! and there is another "ryan" member of this forum: tdsryan who hasn´t post here yet! lol :lol: :animwink:

I wonder how long this thread will survive! The chit chattiest of them all! :lol: :D

Don L Duck

Re: Re: WoW!

I know! Only 3 more posts to 1200 now! and there is another "ryan" member of this forum: tdsryan who hasn´t post here yet! lol :lol: :animwink:

I wonder how long this thread will survive! The chit chattiest of them all! :lol: :D
I think 100 pages is a great number to shoot for.It's funny now when I'm driving or walking around and I see the word ryan I start to chuckle.Everyone think's I am crazy:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom