Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

markymark

Originally posted by tenchu

Well observed mark. You are firing on all cylinders today!! (you bar steward) I don't know who to go for. Not england though methinks. I really hope all your players get fit though - so you've got no excuse when you lose. He he, ha ha, he he, ha ha.:lol:

Cheers, the beeb wanted me instead of "big ears" but I had to say no :lookaroun

I really don't think we have a hope in hell, but it IS an excuse to take 2 days off work and get hammered!!!!

Maria

Original Poster
Anyway, changing the subject...

Sorry Maria, i know i said i wouldn't talk about this, but...

Who's gonna win the world cup?:wave:

*sigh*.... men!! :mad:
:animwink:

By the way, last night started a tv show on mexican tv, about the World Cup, a show that we have every time there is a special sports event (Olympics, Winter Olympics, Worldcups), and they not only talk about the regular sports stuff, but they also send actors and actresses, comedians and reporters to show other aspects of the competitions and the countries where they are held. It´s really cool and informative in an entertaining way. Last night, they were talking about this "massage train" in Japan. Very elegant and with all the services to get a massage while you travel to places! I was amazed! I look forward for those little special reports mexican tv does for us who don´t really care about the World Cup, but like to travel and learn about other cultures! :animwink:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria

By the way, last night started a tv show on mexican tv, about the World Cup, a show that we have every time there is a special sports event (Olympics, Winter Olympics, Worldcups), and they not only talk about the regular sports stuff, but they also send actors and actresses, comedians and reporters to show other aspects of the competitions and the countries where they are held. It´s really cool and informative in an entertaining way. Last night, they were talking about this "massage train" in Japan. Very elegant and with all the services to get a massage while you travel to places! I was amazed! I look forward for those little special reports mexican tv does for us who don´t really care about the World Cup, but like to travel and learn about other cultures! :animwink:

Does it tell you where the best pubs are?:lol:

Maria

Original Poster

Does it tell you where the best pubs are?:lol:

It does! They show all the things that a tourist would care for.... For last world cup, they sent a girl to check the player´s best legs.... so she went to the lockers and checked! It was hilarious! Stuff like that... :animwink:

They also have a comedian with them who does many characters, one of them being a teacher of the country´s language, so they would show his "lessons".... really funny. He also did a character once of a hooligan! The guy would show up at the tv studio and destroy the set while the comentators were trying to scape from hiim, it was really funny... and the list goes on.... :lol:

Lhriangel

I just had to wave and say HI to everyone. I went home for the weekend and am back now (not that anyone missed me but that's another story).

BTW who wants to adopt me? Please?... I'm well behaved!

Lhriangel

um.. Huh??

*sighs* my family is giving me a headache grr... someone tell me what the purpose of having cell phones is if they aren't answered???????????? GRRRRR..

and I'm well behaved, in college.. and just majorly over protected at the moment.. MAJORLY

kal1484

Originally posted by Angelique
I just had to wave and say HI to everyone. I went home for the weekend and am back now (not that anyone missed me but that's another story).

BTW who wants to adopt me? Please?... I'm well behaved!

I MISSED YOU!!!!!

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Angelique
um.. Huh??

*sighs* my family is giving me a headache grr... someone tell me what the purpose of having cell phones is if they aren't answered???????????? GRRRRR..

and I'm well behaved, in college.. and just majorly over protected at the moment.. MAJORLY
Your well behaved and that's a great qualification.Iwill take you,pack your thing's and let's go:wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
WE DONT CARE!!!!!! :lol:

JK I don't know I dont follow Soccer

It's ok, i don't follow fashion.

(I know that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I'm just bored.):lol:

tenchu

It's hard to follow fashion when in a country where the men wear SKIRTS :lol:

Thats a good point. Likewise, it must be hard to follow fashion in a country where country music is popular!!!:lol:

And last time i checked glasgow was too busy fighting about religion to be any good at football!! :lol:

TURKEY

Oh that was wrong.... :(

I'm still ed about the fumble. I'm a Hog fan. I don't have a big problem with UT winning, I would rather have seen Payton win than Tee.

Rdedeian

Over 50% of the World Cup games are going to be shown tape delayed I guess, I just got the new TV Guide for next week and there at least 10 games that have tape delayed next to it.

I notice this threads been cooking. Hey everyone :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom