Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MKCustodial
I've been noticing this... Do you think it's because your Summer is over so everybody's busy again?

Thats what I think..traffic and posting has really slowed in the past week...all the kiddies are back in school... I kinda like it when we have this quiet time here :)

RobFL

Account Suspended
Or maybe because the people who run some of the stuff on this site are rude and inconsiderate.

-Rob

Al

Originally posted by DMC-12

Thats what I think..traffic and posting has really slowed in the past week...all the kiddies are back in school... I kinda like it when we have this quiet time here :)

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

ahem, sorry....i just had this urge to disrupt the quiet :p

Lhriangel

*grumbles* okay who is on to entertain me.. I'm stuck in the school lab and none of the computers let you on AIM express anymore *sighs*. I think they did something to rig it grr... And I can't go home just yet I have another class.

My teacher let us out early cause no one had done the reading.. and now we have a for sure quiz on it on Friday... I didn't MEAN to not do the reading it's just cause... well I sorta didn't have time and this is the first time I've been behind in this class. *sighs* Oh well..... *grumbles about evil english teachers* If anyone one wants to entertain me I'll be around the boards lol.

Lhriangel

*grumbles* I've tried THREE different computers at this lab... AIM used to work... grrr

Can you tell I'm really really bored and need something to occupy my time for another hour and a half... *sighs*.. If not I'll have to actually resort to finding a comfortable chair in the reading room and catching up on my reading assignments hehe...

BLAH.

Lhriangel

woohoo I have someone to talk to *feels soooo specials*

I swear... I need a life.... *sighs*... or ... um not to have time on my hands between my classes. Yep that wuold work just as well hehe.

MerHearted

Hmm.. I dunno. I have a pretty big collection. I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty. I've got who's-it's and what's-it's galore. You want thing-a-mabobs? I've got twenty!

Lhriangel

*giggles*

Okay.. the sugar I had last night is taking over this morning.. Can that happen? Or could it be the two chocolate chip cookies I had for breakfast.... *thinks*

Maybe Ray was right when he said that sugar is a very bad idea where I'm concerned.

TURKEY

Originally posted by RobFL
Or maybe because the people who run some of the stuff on this site are rude and inconsiderate.

-Rob

It would be even slower if some of the other rude people that post on this board would leave too.

Lhriangel

*applauds Vince*

*sighs* please.. no fighting or complaining about other members On Maria's thread.... Rob, if she sees this she's not going to be very pleased...

*huggles Brent* Welcome back btw. LOL....

I think everyone is getting scared about what I get up to when left to my own devices *gigglse like Minnie*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom