Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
You will find the way!!! I´m sure you will! :animwink:

And this is the 4440 reply here and we just had 27,000 views!! Woo hoo!!! :king:
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Lhriangel

Okay Angel go lay down soon. Sleepy and tired and falling asleep cause she didn't sleep enough last night (or this morning to be precise...)...:snore: :snore: :snore:

Lhriangel

no booing the tired girl who really should be taking a nap right now :p

So who wants to come for dinner tonight.. Chicken, cornbread, asparagus, salad.. hmmm and maybe even chocolate chip cookies for desert.. :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria

Hey Angel... laugh about it and FLIRT! :D

This is one of the reasons I wouldn't make a good woman (besides physical characteristics that would be, to say the least, grotesque on a female). I would never think to flirt with someone who is annoying me. . .come to think of it I annoy quite a few people and they rarely respond by flirting with me.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'm sure Tenchu can answer this better than me, but I believe it's a sheep's stomach stuffed with oats, barley and seasonings and then slow-cooked to perfection. Mmmmm I can smell it now.:slurp:
EEEEWWWWW!!!!! OMG! I think I`m gunna PUKE!:hurl:

DisneyWorldGuru

Guess where I am....

.....ok ok I will tell you, DISNEY WORLD!!!!

I just want to say hi and tell you to read my report in Chit-Chat. I will see you all later.

(Maria, take notes for me, I dont want to read through 50 pages when I get back)

-Brent "DisneyWorldGuru"

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

This is one of the reasons I wouldn't make a good woman (besides physical characteristics that would be, to say the least, grotesque on a female). I would never think to flirt with someone who is annoying me. . .come to think of it I annoy quite a few people and they rarely respond by flirting with me.

See... when people are annoying and making fun of me.. of COURSE I dont' flirt back.. that would be not too smart right? Anyways .... they weren't that cute but had the most adorables accents *hehe*.

Anywhos..everyone is gone again!!! :(

Lhriangel

Nothing... cept now you made me nostalgic for FL. I miss Steak and Shake!!! lol I went there on New Years Eve/New Years Morning with my friend Scott after working in Epcot all night *sniffles and wipes a tear from her eye*.

Lhriangel

I miss Chickafila too .. *sniffles*

Sorry Rob ;) ... either I'm really good or my clues are just REALLY bad..... Think World Showcase.. and music...

Wow Ryan has been quiet for the last sevral hours, Oh well y'all keep thia thing going we gotta hit 5K by the weekend :)

Had a great night at work (as if any of you care) I had a bunch of fleas on my whell and had the whole layout covered excpet for 28, and guess what I hit.......28 of course. :lol: people should learn to tip the dealers.. morons... oh well enough about that.

Have a great day.

Today is FRIDAY!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!:sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Wow Ryan has been quiet for the last sevral hours, Oh well y'all keep thia thing going we gotta hit 5K by the weekend :)

Had a great night at work (as if any of you care) I had a bunch of fleas on my whell and had the whole layout covered excpet for 28, and guess what I hit.......28 of course. :lol: people should learn to tip the dealers.. morons... oh well enough about that.

Have a great day.

Today is FRIDAY!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Is this some foreign language:veryconfu I'm guessing it has something to do with art (a subject I know much less about than I'd like to). If someone could translate the second paragraph for me, I would be thankful.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom