Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DMC-12

That is COOL!
Yeah...I read in 'European Car' a few months back they have a new museum and store there...so be sure to check them out for me when you go and file a trip report for me :) ;)

There was a museum across the street from the factory. I'm not sure if it was the same one you read about, but it looked very new with some very cool cars in the lobby (they were closed so we could only look through the windows). I think that was around May of 2001. There was a Ferrari cafe/bar that was open and hopping, but we opted for a quieter place down the road that had food and wine that was outrageously good. (most everything in that area is)

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov

I know you're probably not talking to me, but thanks for the link!:)

No, i only directed it to dmc because he'd just mentioned a museum.

Its really good in there, been a few years since i last went though.

It's good if you're interested in land speed records, i think they've got a couple of record breakers in there, including the first bluebird.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu

No, i only directed it to dmc because he'd just mentioned a museum.

Its really good in there, been a few years since i last went though.

It's good if you're interested in land speed records, i think they've got a couple of record breakers in there, including the first bluebird.

Cool! (I was just teasing that you wouldn't be talking to me because of the "hating Scotsmen" remark, but you know I'm just kidding . . .Witty Woo:kiss: )

tenchu

Cool! (I was just teasing that you wouldn't be talking to me because of the "hating Scotsmen" remark, but you know I'm just kidding . . .Witty Woo:kiss: )

It's ok, i hate all americans too, so....

(Ha ha, Tenchu's 'how to make friends and influence people!')

:lol: :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tenchu

It's ok, i hate all americans too, so....

(Ha ha, Tenchu's 'how to make friends and influence people!')

:lol: :animwink:

Ha ha...us men in the US dont wear funny plaid skirts though... (but what some people do in there bed room is there own buisness) :lol: ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Ha ha...us men in the US dont wear funny plaid skirts though... (but what some people do in there bed room is there own buisness) :lol: ;)

Pay him no mind Jerry. Anyone who thinks Haggis is actually food can't be playing with a full deck. Just smile and nod.:D

Maria

Original Poster

Not only they wear skirts, they also carry a little purse! :lol:

tenchu

Ha ha, you've caught me red handed, or should that be skirted!?!

It's a fair cop guvner!

tenchu

Pay him no mind Jerry. Anyone who thinks Haggis is actually food can't be playing with a full deck. Just smile and nod.:D

They're talking about banning haggis now because it's a BSE risk!!!

The outrage!!!!

(p.s. Those purses are handy, and don't forget someone in a kilt will have a knife tucked down one sock!)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by darthdarrel

What is Hagis? Is it a drink of some kind?:confused:

I'm sure Tenchu can answer this better than me, but I believe it's a sheep's stomach stuffed with oats, barley and seasonings and then slow-cooked to perfection. Mmmmm I can smell it now.:slurp:

tenchu

I'm sure Tenchu can answer this better than me, but I believe it's a sheep's stomach stuffed with oats, barley and seasonings and then slow-cooked to perfection. Mmmmm I can smell it now.:slurp:

You got it exactly right!

It's lovely. Go out and buy some now!

And dont forget the neeps and tatties to go with it! :animwink:

tenchu

I'm guessing what this means, and all I can say is . . . Aaaaaaaaaaaah!:hurl:

No, neeps and tatties are perfectly normal - turnip and potatoes!

:lol:

Lhriangel

Okay I need to be saved from my apartment. Who wants to play the part of a knight? ...

apartment was invaded by crazy English guys that are friends of one of my roommates... um.. they made fun of me.. I ALWAYS get picked on :p...

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
Okay I need to be saved from my apartment. Who wants to play the part of a knight? ...

apartment was invaded by crazy English guys that are friends of one of my roommates... um.. they made fun of me.. I ALWAYS get picked on :p...

Hey Angel... laugh about it and FLIRT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom