Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
Where be everyone? Yes I know I should be working on a paper but procrastination seems to be my middle name....

So it's Monday Morning now. Did you actually do your paper?

:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu
Wohoo, My CD-RW is working again!

I know nobody's interested in that, but...

woo h00 (sorry it just never works when I try that, but the sentiment's there)

:)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Tenchu,

I just noticed the lettering on your Avatar's backwards. Please, please, please tell me you just did that and I haven't been looking at it that way for the last several months and just not noticing.

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
Tenchu,

I just noticed the lettering on your Avatar's backwards. Please, please, please tell me you just did that and I haven't been looking at it that way for the last several months and just not noticing.
Eh?

Sorry, i don't know what your talking about?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, no matter what Tenchu tells me I'm not going to believe him anyway, so someone else out there has to weigh in on this. Has his Avatar always been that way, or did he just change it?

tenchu

Okay, no matter what Tenchu tells me I'm not going to believe him anyway, so someone else out there has to weigh in on this. Has his Avatar always been that way, or did he just change it?

Change what?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu

Change what?

Okay, okay at least now I know you're just playing with my head, but for the people who log in later and think it never was reversed, it was, it really was . . . I'm not going crazy.

What's that? You don't believe me? Well I'm not mad. . .I assure you I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking. Why are you looking at me like that? What are you doing with that lungfish? . . . No. . .keep away from me! . . . No! . . . Nooooooo!

tenchu

Okay, okay at least now I know you're just playing with my head, but for the people who log in later and think it never was reversed, it was, it really was . . . I'm not going crazy.

What's that? You don't believe me? Well I'm not mad. . .I assure you I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking. Why are you looking at me like that? What are you doing with that lungfish? . . . No. . .keep away from me! . . . No! . . . Nooooooo!

At times like this you're best to go for a little lie down, and to stop drinking coffee. :animwink:

MKCustodial

He just changed it. Well, either that or we're BOTH nuts...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by MKCustodial

He just changed it. Well, either that or we're BOTH nuts...

Thanks! He was playing games with me and during our conversation above he flipped it back to normal then back to reversed. I was afraid he was going to leave it normal then when you logged on you would have said: "What are you talking about. It looks just like it always did."

Maria

Original Poster
Hola! :wave:

I just came home today for a few hours to do some laundry and check my mail. I´m glad to see Ryan is still alive. Thank you! :kiss:
:animwink:

So how is everyone doing today? :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
Hola! :wave:

I just came home today for a few hours to do some laundry and check my mail. I´m glad to see Ryan is still alive. Thank you! :kiss:
:animwink:

So how is everyone doing today? :)

welcome back:sohappy: :sohappy:

Mondays are icky:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom