Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by PrincessAli

:lol: My tattoo hurt SOOOOOO BAAAAADDD!!! but I am in the processing of designing my next 2 or 3 :D go figure, it hurts, but hey! I'm going back!:D

My friend Melissa has many.. she considers it art work.

I'm.. rahter conservative in my matter of dressing and acting I suppose *shrugs*.

I'd make a good executive's wife hehe if I wasn't so scared of money.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by Angelique

My friend Melissa has many.. she considers it art work.

I'm.. rahter conservative in my matter of dressing and acting I suppose *shrugs*.

I'd make a good executive's wife hehe if I wasn't so scared of money.

ahhh conservative is no fun :D lol me kidding, Angel. :) I am pretty conservative unless I'm in a mood....that's when I bust out all the weird clothes and hair dye :lol:

tenchu

ahhh conservative is no fun :D lol me kidding, Angel. :) I am pretty conservative unless I'm in a mood....that's when I bust out all the weird clothes and hair dye :lol:

Weird clothes and hair dye chick!

Lhriangel

Hmm.. *looks in her closet..* Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren jeans... banana republic.. disney stuff... um... yeah I think I'm prettty conservative.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tenchu

I'm a teenager and I've never dyed my hair. :p

I was a teenager and never dyed my hair. I was wrongly accused of being the mastermind behind the looting of our building's bar though... :lookaroun

Lhriangel

I never died my hair... and I haven't been thought to be the mastermind behind any crimes. I'm everyone's little angel...

:goodnevil

Sheri

I want neon green streaks in my hair...it would look SO good, seeing as I have dark hair...but my parents won't let me yet. :rolleyes:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
How'd the blood work go Angelique?

(I see you're still with us)
:wave:

Never mind, I just re-read your post and the way I read it, you don't get the needle until next week.

Erika

I'm way too chicken to get a tattoo! not because of the pain, but because I like different things now than I did 10 years ago, and I can only imagine what I will like in 10, 20, 30 years- I guess it's too permenant for me. But I have seen some really good looking ones!

mightyduck

Originally posted by Erika
I'm way too chicken to get a tattoo! not because of the pain, but because I like different things now than I did 10 years ago, and I can only imagine what I will like in 10, 20, 30 years- I guess it's too permenant for me. But I have seen some really good looking ones!

Now, see, this I can relate to. I can't imagine anything that I would want permanently drawn onto my body.... I arrogantly think it would be hard to improve upon what I have ;) . Erika, I always think about what I would have thought would be a cool tattoo ten years ago, and I shudder to think of what I would do if I had one like that now....

Temporary tattoos are a nice alternative. :) Or just drawing on yourself with marker. That's nice, too. :)

BTW, I have been checking--no one named Ryan waited on me at the mall today....

Goofette

Are things quiet tonight on the Ryan thread? Am I the only up at this time? :( Guess I'll go to bed then.

Goodnight all Ryans :snore:

Lhriangel

Woah I swear I'm losing my mind...

But that's another story for another day. I am on another diet *sighs*.... we'll see how long this one lasts shall we? LOL

Um.. hmm I saw my friend Ryan online today *hehe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom