Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by MKCustodial

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:

RIGHT ON!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: Ah, I feel much better...

*grumbles* They ARE .. what about Wonder Woman? Black Canary? Justice League of America? ... Catwoman isn't even all bad so I'll include her.. I like the fact that DC has some awesome female superheros :).

MKCustodial

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I can't consider myself a real Disney fan until I've done this, so I'll have to try to make reservations next time. I don't know if I can deal with this calling at 7:00 am 60 days before thing. Chances are I will forget.

Hey Gary, there is a calculator that willl tell you the dates you have to make the calls. Then all you gotta do is write it down somewhere visible, or keep opening the thing every few weeks so you don't forget. I saw the link around here somewhere... Here:

http://pscalculator.net/wdwig/pscalc.html

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Angelique

*grumbles* They ARE .. what about Wonder Woman? Black Canary? Justice League of America? ... Catwoman isn't even all bad so I'll include her.. I like the fact that DC has some awesome female superheros :).

What about Rogue, Jean Grey, Phoenix, Storm, Psylocke, Black Cat, Mary Jane, Aunt May, Jubilee, the Scarlet Witch, Wasp...

Lhriangel

What about Rogue, Jean Grey, Phoenix, Storm, Psylocke, Black Cat, Mary Jane, Aunt May, Jubilee, the Scarlet Witch, Wasp...

Lois Lane wil always be the best. Although the way Mary Jane was portrayed in the new movie was well done and I wouldn't mind being her if I got Peter ;)

MKCustodial

Lois Lane wil always be the best. Although the way Mary Jane was portrayed in the new movie was well done and I wouldn't mind being her if I got Peter ;)

Well, the real Mary Jane is way cooler. The movie MJ is a mix between her and the sweeter Gwen Stacy.

DisneyWorldGuru

Hmm lots to say... *thinks*

Dating 23 year olds is good.. I like older guys. They are more mature, treat you better and are generally just.. better dates LOL... 6 of the last 7 guys I've had a thing for have been older than me.. (oldest was.. um.. I think Keith is 27 now)... lol

Dating CMs is not a bad thing...

And I LOVE Cinderella's Royal Table. If you can't get in for breakfast try dinner. I had dinner there in Dec with my then boyfriend... and I LOVED it. You still get treated like royalty and the food is really good.

I can see dating a 21 year old but not a 17 year old. There is something wrong with that.

I guess it depends who..

I have never been to CRT. Maybe I will try it this trip if I can get a PS this late.

Lhriangel

Hmm... I need a Disney trip *sniffles*.

CRT is sooooooooo nice. LOL it was Joe and mine first date actually. I mean that's a good first date ;).

Too bad the relationship didn't last lol.

Lhriangel

*sniffles* I don't have any videos.

*goes to her corner and sniffles and wishes she hadn't left her WDW Guide Book at home when she moved in such a hurry*

DisneyWorldGuru

*goes to her corner and sniffles and wishes she hadn't left her WDW Guide Book at home when she moved in such a hurry*

Go rent the movies Thunder in Paradise 2 and 3. They were filimed at Disney World

MKCustodial

Even better (and cheaper) order a free WDW vacation video and have a blast. I don't know why you guys don't do it all the frigging time, I have to create all these elaborate plans to actually own a few (only 2!!! :cry: ).

DisneyWorldGuru

Even better (and cheaper) order a free WDW vacation video and have a blast. I don't know why you guys don't do it all the frigging time, I have to create all these elaborate plans to actually own a few (only 2!!! :cry: ).

Yeah, you could... but the video for this year is so... stupid. The host is a crack head. And to get more then one order one on line or use a diff. name.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Hey Gary, there is a calculator that willl tell you the dates you have to make the calls. Then all you gotta do is write it down somewhere visible, or keep opening the thing every few weeks so you don't forget. I saw the link around here somewhere... Here:

http://pscalculator.net/wdwig/pscalc.html

Thanks!!!:sohappy: That's a great link!

I can get organized and my wife won't know what came over me.

Thanks again!:wave: :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

Yeah, you could... but the video for this year is so... stupid. The host is a crack head. And to get more then one order one on line or use a diff. name.

I think they're on to me:(

After getting three videos, they don't respond to me anymore. I've sent requests the last two years and haven't gotten any response.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Where everyone be??? It's DEAD in here tonight.

Sorry, I was reading your poetry and I couldn't type anything through the tears.

Just kidding. Very good, but very heavy. Couldn't you throw in an occasional fart joke?

Something like:

Tears fall
My chest constricts
I shake and gasp
I don't know how much longer
I can stand this stench

:D

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov

Sorry, I was reading your poetry and I couldn't type anything through the tears.

Just kidding. Very good, but very heavy. Couldn't you throw in an occasional fart joke?

Something like:

Tears fall
My chest constricts
I shake and gasp
I don't know how much longer
I can stand this stench

:D

He's a poet, and he didn't even know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom