Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

OK, so yesterday when I called for Cinderella's breakfast I connected a few seconds *before* 7am EST exact time. And I got put on hold.

Today I called a full 30 seconds before and still got put on hold, and it was sold out by the time I got to talk to someone 12 minutes later.

So what time do they REALLY start answering phones?!?!?

LOL I can't keep getting up like this! I'm exhausted! :snore:

Al

Originally posted by tenchu
Hey Al, I got my camera.

Pictures aren't great, but more than passable. What do you expect for £40?

Bit blurry, but nothing that cant be fixed.

Well worth the money, I'd say.

Can take up to 400 pics apparently, but there's a high and low quality setting, so i just keep it on high.

Here's a pic i took with it

wow! thats a pretty good pic!!!! How many pics can you take on "high quality"? Does it have a flash?

whats it called? thanks for showing me! :D

tenchu

Originally posted by Alberrisford

wow! thats a pretty good pic!!!! How many pics can you take on "high quality"? Does it have a flash?

whats it called? thanks for showing me! :D

No flash on it, so it helps if you're in the light. Doesn't do too well in the dark, you should get away with indoor pics.

It says you can take 100 photos on high quality and 300 on low.

It's the 'Stylecam blink' on www.firebox.com

Worth it I'd say.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru

Yeah, you could... but the video for this year is so... stupid. The host is a crack head. And to get more then one order one on line or use a diff. name.

No, what I meant was that they ship in the US for free, but they don't ship anywhere else. So I gotta send it to a friend of my dad's and he either sends it to me (which can cost a pretty penny) or I gotta wait for him to come down here.

And yeah, the host is a crackhead. The two tapes I have, it's the same guy. I have the one post-Millenium and the 100 Years (which I found pretty good, some making of-like information on the parades and the party as a whole).

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Erika
AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

OK, so yesterday when I called for Cinderella's breakfast I connected a few seconds *before* 7am EST exact time. And I got put on hold.

Today I called a full 30 seconds before and still got put on hold, and it was sold out by the time I got to talk to someone 12 minutes later.

So what time do they REALLY start answering phones?!?!?

LOL I can't keep getting up like this! I'm exhausted! :snore:

Wow, NOW I'm worried. Not only I have to calculate the date and the time, I still gotta beat all these other guys who have a better time management than me... Not to mentions Daylight Savings Time...

Al

Originally posted by tenchu

No flash on it, so it helps if you're in the light. Doesn't do too well in the dark, you should get away with indoor pics.

It says you can take 100 photos on high quality and 300 on low.

It's the 'Stylecam blink' on www.firebox.com

Worth it I'd say.

wow! cooool! 100 pics on high quality! thats pretty good!!!!!!!!! That picture you uploaded, was it just blurry because of the way you took it?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

Sorry, I was reading your poetry and I couldn't type anything through the tears.

Just kidding. Very good, but very heavy. Couldn't you throw in an occasional fart joke?

Something like:

Tears fall
My chest constricts
I shake and gasp
I don't know how much longer
I can stand this stench

:D

My poetry isn't that depressing..

is it?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

My poetry isn't that depressing..

is it?

I did like them, but you've got to admit they aren't exactly cheerful little ditties. You had me going with "Simply Enchantment" up until you yanked the rug out from under me at the end.

They're very well crafted and very moving. I'm just the sort of guy who can't go too long without a good fart Joke.

:wave:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by garyhoov

I did like them, but you've got to admit they aren't exactly cheerful little ditties. You had me going with "Simply Enchantment" up until you yanked the rug out from under me at the end.

They're very well crafted and very moving. I'm just the sort of guy who can't go too long without a good fart Joke.

:wave:

There is a flash version of Simply Enchantment in my project section... I like it :).

Hmm.. well if I didn't write it out I'd be depressed all the time so instead I write depressing things and am hyper all the time ;).

BLAHHHH I have 1.5 hours then I have to go back to campus for some stupid fat testing thing for my phy sci 5 class... On the plus note I think I did pretty well on my Chaucer test *woohoo*.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Hey, congrats on that! Hopefully you'll do good on today's as well.

This isn't a test in the... education form of the word. It's a test to see how much body fat you have (which I do NOT want to know but I have to know for a paper for my physical science class). For this class I also have to get blood drawn for a cholestorel test.. the torture I go through for education... lol

MKCustodial

This isn't a test in the... education form of the word. It's a test to see how much body fat you have (which I do NOT want to know but I have to know for a paper for my physical science class). For this class I also have to get blood drawn for a cholestorel test.. the torture I go through for education... lol

Whoa... I'd flunk this one out in a heartbeat. When I first got into college, one of the "polite" pranks was to donate blood. I was at my car before the guy finished the sentence. I totally HATE needles! :lookaroun

PrincessAli

I suggest that your teacher goes through the same tests! :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

There is a flash version of Simply Enchantment in my project section... I like it :).

Hmm.. well if I didn't write it out I'd be depressed all the time so instead I write depressing things and am hyper all the time ;).

BLAHHHH I have 1.5 hours then I have to go back to campus for some stupid fat testing thing for my phy sci 5 class... On the plus note I think I did pretty well on my Chaucer test *woohoo*.

Well I'm glad you have that outlet. I'd be frightened to think what you'd be like without that. (Just kidding, don't hit me)

Congrats on the Chaucer:sohappy:

Hi all:wave: I've got to head home in about 10 minutes, so I won't be around long.

Lhriangel

I HATE needles

I hate them hate them hate them...

so if next thursday I disappear and never came out.... I died from fear of needles...

PrincessAli

I HATE needles

I hate them hate them hate them...

so if next thursday I disappear and never came out.... I died from fear of needles...

I dont' think you can die of fear......hmmm......guess we'll see....

If you don't like needles...I'm telling you right now, from experience...No Tattoos For Angel!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by PrincessAli

I dont' think you can die of fear......hmmm......guess we'll see....

If you don't like needles...I'm telling you right now, from experience...No Tattoos For Angel!

Okay NEVER EVER will Angel get a tatoo... only a Henna one LOL.

PrincessAli

Okay NEVER EVER will Angel get a tatoo... only a Henna one LOL.

:lol: My tattoo hurt SOOOOOO BAAAAADDD!!! but I am in the processing of designing my next 2 or 3 :D go figure, it hurts, but hey! I'm going back!:D

tenchu

Originally posted by PrincessAli

:lol: My tattoo hurt SOOOOOO BAAAAADDD!!! but I am in the processing of designing my next 2 or 3 :D go figure, it hurts, but hey! I'm going back!:D

Biker chick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom