Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
My paper is on a Tennyson poem and a Browning poem and how art plays a role in the poetry.

*hides in a corner* I don't wanna do it!!

Ummmmm, wellllllll, hmmmmmmmmmm. I said I'd write it for you, so here goes:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Let me know if you need it to be longer, and I'll see if I can flesh it out a bit.:D

Lhriangel

Originally posted by NowInc
Im on my 3rd redeisgn of my site in the last 2 weeks...someone help me...please...

I'd help but I don't know how I could help.. *frowns*.. Back away from the pute?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I'm in the mood to watch "Bio-Dome" with Pauly Shore...:lol: call me crazy...but it kinda reminds me of the land boat ride in epcot :)

actually I hate that movie...but I am soooo board...and my car is at the dealership...so there is nothing to do :(

Goofette

I'm Bored Too....was hoping a good movie would be on but is it.....noooooooo I need to go rent the new movie "Return to Neverland" that way I could watch it with dd

DMC-12

I am having a total 80's hair band flash back moment right now...I am listening to Vince Neil's ..'You're invited [but your friend cant come]'

*goes to burn CD* hee hee :D

DisneyWorldGuru

I am gone for 2 days and there are 300 posts.

Well I leave for Disney World at 3:00am. Tomorrow I am going to Magic Kingdom after checking into the Wilderness Lodge.

I promise to make a great trip report nd post it here in Chit Chat. If I can find a place to get online down there I will post a message.

Where can I get on the internet in Disney World?

Any last minute tips?

Well I will be on and off the boards today in between packing and running around.

-Brent

NowInc

JOY!! I found a site that has a ton of rammstein live videos on it :D :D :D

....for those who dont know..they put on one of the best live shows ever...they are the band shown in the beggining of XXX ;)

DMC-12

Originally posted by NowInc
JOY!! I found a site that has a ton of rammstein live videos on it :D :D :D

....for those who dont know..they put on one of the best live shows ever...they are the band shown in the beggining of XXX ;)

rammstein is cool! being a german boy myself I love there stuff!

DisneyWorldGuru

Thanks, I will.

I think I might take a nap, because I know I wont sleep tonight, because I am to excited and because I will only have 4 hours to sleep.

oh well there is always the plane ride.

RobFL

Account Suspended
If anyone is interested.. There is a showcase of my failed photography attempts in the chit chat forum!

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom