Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Goofette
Are things quiet tonight on the Ryan thread? Am I the only up at this time? :( Guess I'll go to bed then.

Goodnight all Ryans :snore:

My computer is ultra slow tonight *sniffles* but I"m here.. no one else is.. but I am.

Goofette

Hi Angel :wave: Anything exciting going on? I guess I'll be going back to bed. I was actually asleep and woke up feeling sick sick sick, so I woke up and came in here to set and see what was happening online. But I think the bed is calling me back :animwink:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Goofette
Hi Angel :wave: Anything exciting going on? I guess I'll be going back to bed. I was actually asleep and woke up feeling sick sick sick, so I woke up and came in here to set and see what was happening online. But I think the bed is calling me back :animwink:
I'm here um.. it's boring.. no one is on well someone just got on lol but it's DEAD tonight.

Tigggrl

Ummm ok, now I am here and everyone else is gone! its like 4:45 Pacific time, and all of our late nighters are gone to bed....maybe its not such a bad idea...:)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
I'm way too chicken to get a tattoo! not because of the pain, but because I like different things now than I did 10 years ago, and I can only imagine what I will like in 10, 20, 30 years- I guess it's too permenant for me. But I have seen some really good looking ones!

This is what I think every time I see a 20 year old with a tattoo. They may look cool now, but one day they'll be out of style and it will be like wearing a sign on your body saying "I'm old".

I've got an inch wide leather tie in the back of my closet that hasn't seen the light of day since 1983. I'd hate to think what it would be like to have it permanently fused to my body.

Rdedeian

I just wanna gives props to RYAN Griffin from the Worcester, MA little league on his 3 run homerun to lead that Worcester team to victory over Harlem NY in the Little League World Series.

This Ryan though is having a bad day, I haven't gone to bed yet and its 8:15 in the morning, the only reason I still listen to radio is gone, my favorite radio show Opie & Anthony got cancelled yesterday, and my dumb allergies have been killing me all week.

Nothing though a nice steak and a few beers can't cure tonight before the Pats game tailgating.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu
Nice avatar gary!

Thanks! Someone else made a comment on another board. I'm a bit embarrassed because I think most of the ones on here are so much more creative, but I had fun making it.

:wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov

Thanks! Someone else made a comment on another board. I'm a bit embarrassed because I think most of the ones on here are so much more creative, but I had fun making it.

:wave:

'FLYING THROUGH THE KINGDOM!'

Got a nice ring to it. :D

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Ummm ok, now I am here and everyone else is gone! its like 4:45 Pacific time, and all of our late nighters are gone to bed....maybe its not such a bad idea...:)

Okay bye 4:45 I was in bed and having wierd dreams about something that's not going to happen LOL.

Hey I hope you got some sleep before you guys go play today and you go work *makes a face*.

I'm stuck in the apartment all weekend doing homework and studying and writing a paper for monday.... icks!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Its Friday....YAY!:sohappy: :sohappy:

And next weekend will be a 3day weekend for me... !

Al

Originally posted by tenchu

'FLYING THROUGH THE KINGDOM!'

Got a nice ring to it. :D

hmmmmmmmm............. a future ride maybe? :D it has got a nice ring to it, yes :) hehe! :D

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Its Friday....YAY!:sohappy: :sohappy:

And next weekend will be a 3day weekend for me... !

YAY.. FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Hmm.. I have to write a paper, study for a midterm.. read for Engilsh... get ready to move next weekend....

Who wants to come and help me lol

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

YAY.. FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Hmm.. I have to write a paper, study for a midterm.. read for Engilsh... get ready to move next weekend....

I'll write your paper for you. What's it on?

DMC-12

Originally posted by Angelique

Ummm...sorry not me... :lookaroun ;)
I have to take the car to the dealership tomorrow to get the passenger side window fixed (it was stuck down last saturday
:eek: ) and the part was on nation wide backorder....soo the part just came in...now I will have working power windows again

:sohappy:

Hmmm lets see what else....oh, rest ...rest and more rest :D
And getting some other stuff done for my WDW trip in 25 more days...

Yippie!:sohappy:

Tigggrl

OhhhhKayyyy...
I did go to bed, but I have been woken up 3 times by the phone today...People just wont listen!
So now im up, and online, and my roomie is making cinnamon rolls....MMmmMMM!
I dont get to play today, scheduling has CALLED ME 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 2 DAYS! They just need me SOOOO desprately...yeah right, they need me to sell DVD's....:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are currently in the company of the top seller in my store for the weekk...Hehehehe!
Ok, now to surf some more:)
Have a great day!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DMC-12

OhhhhKayyyy...
I did go to bed, but I have been woken up 3 times by the phone today...People just wont listen!
I dont get to play today, scheduling has CALLED ME 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 2 DAYS! They just need me SOOOO desprately...yeah right, they need me to sell DVD's....:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are currently in the company of the top seller in my store for the weekk...Hehehehe!
Have a great day!

4 words tigggrl....

"turn off the ringer" :D

or

"get caller I D" ;)

Enjoy your weekend off....you deserve it!:sohappy: :sohappy: :)

Lhriangel

My paper is on a Tennyson poem and a Browning poem and how art plays a role in the poetry.

*hides in a corner* I don't wanna do it!!

Lhriangel

OhhhhKayyyy...
Have a great day!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Note to self.. don't buy things from Carla.. or I'll buy more than I can afford.

hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom