Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I can't consider myself a real Disney fan until I've done this, so I'll have to try to make reservations next time. I don't know if I can deal with this calling at 7:00 am 60 days before thing. Chances are I will forget.

Yeah, it is kind of a pain. I wouldn't say the food is any better than any of the other character breakfasts. But the whole concept, "I got to eat in Cinderella's castle" - THAT is way cool! Especially for little girls, although I had to wait until I was 21 :lol:

It is still all-you-can-eat like the others, but the food is brought to you instead of you going up to a buffet. So that was kind of nice.

Goofette

I'm beginning to get the feeling that I can't consider myself a real Disney fan until I've done this, so I'll have to try to make reservations next time. I don't know if I can deal with this calling at 7:00 am 60 days before thing. Chances are I will forget.

Let us all know what date you need to call and surely someone around here might help you remember to call lol

It is great though, plus, your son can flirt with the princess well, shoot, for that matter YOU can flirt with the princess :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika

Especially for little girls, although I had to wait until I was 21 :lol:

That's one thing I was wondering about. Ryan is a real boy's boy. We have to scrape the dirt off him at the end of the day to make sure we have the right kid. Is the themeing "girlie" or is it something a boy will like and a girl will love?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Goofette

Let us all know what date you need to call and surely someone around here might help you remember to call lol

It is great though, plus, your son can flirt with the princess well, shoot, for that matter YOU can flirt with the princess :animwink:

Thanks!! I might have to take you up on that.

As for the flirting, Ryan still thinks girls are yucky:hurl: and I've got all the princess I can handle (I always tell Linda: "I can't understand these men who want more than one woman . . .one is too much work for me) :)

Erika

That's one thing I was wondering about. Ryan is a real boy's boy. We have to scrape the dirt off him at the end of the day to make sure we have the right kid. Is the themeing "girlie" or is it something a boy will like and a girl will love?

I haven't been since '98 when it was called King Stefan's, but the boys were enjoying themselfves very much. The ceiling was hung with really cool banners (you can tell your son they are medieval sports pennants) and I remember seeing at least 1 suit of armor against a wall somewhere. I have a picture of it. Anyway, I don't know if it is still the same characters but we say Cinderella and her prince, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, and Snow White. I may be missing some, but those are the ones in my album.

Goofette

I don't think it's "girlie" themed. It is nice for all the little girls who want to be princesses themselvesto be able to meet Cinderella and the rest, but just imagine eating inside of a castle, the tall ceilings, flags...think of King Stephans Banquet hall. I know, that's not Cinderellas father, but it's sort of like that. I think Ryan would enjoy it. He may enjoy some of the other character breakfasts better, but it's still cool to say you ate inside the castle. Also, if the Princesses aren't a big deal, then just eat lunch there. Lunch/dinner ps are so much easier to get because the princesses aren't there. I say try it though. I Loved it.

Erika

One other thing I remember- we were treated as guests of the King, and therefore considered royalty. For example your son would be greeted as Prince or King Ryan and given due respect. My husband sure enjoyed that :rolleyes:

Goofette

Thanks!! I might have to take you up on that.

As for the flirting, Ryan still thinks girls are yucky:hurl: and I've got all the princess I can handle (I always tell Linda: "I can't understand these men who want more than one woman . . .one is too much work for me) :)

:lol: :lol: Believe me, I understand. I'm sure most women feel that way about their husbands too...Can't get the one I have off the couch, why would I want another one!!! :lol:

Goofette

Originally posted by Erika
One other thing I remember- we were treated as guests of the King, and therefore considered royalty. For example your son would be greeted as Prince or King Ryan and given due respect. My husband sure enjoyed that :rolleyes:

Yes!! that was fun. They would say "My Lord, My Lady" I liked that, that was a lot of fun. I'm definately going to eat there again when we go back. And the windows overlook Fantasy Land. There are probably pictures online of the CRT, that could help you decide. It did feel like I stepped back in time. We saw Cinderella, Belle, Mary Poppins, Jasmine

tenchu

Hey Al, I got my camera.

Pictures aren't great, but more than passable. What do you expect for £40?

Bit blurry, but nothing that cant be fixed.

Well worth the money, I'd say.

Can take up to 400 pics apparently, but there's a high and low quality setting, so i just keep it on high.

Here's a pic i took with it

Attachments

• bonzai_0005.jpg
    bonzai_0005.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 35

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
You've both convinced me. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to try something I've never done before. . . I don't know if it's going to work. . . are you ready . . . Woo Hoo

No, that didn't really work, did it? Well thanks anyway.:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu
Hey Al, I got my camera.

Pictures aren't great, but more than passable. What do you expect for £40?

Bit blurry, but nothing that cant be fixed.

Well worth the money, I'd say.

Can take up to 400 pics apparently, but there's a high and low quality setting, so i just keep it on high.

Here's a pic i took with it

Nice photo for such a little thing! And I must say, your sister is quite fetching:D

(Just kidding I'm still trying to get that fight going you were shooting for yesterday)

tenchu

Nice photo for such a little thing! And I must say, your sister is quite fetching:D

(Just kidding I'm still trying to get that fight going you were shooting for yesterday)

Believe me, she is my best looking sister. Ha ha :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Very cool Erika, Thanks! (A motorcycle discussion board I sometimes visit has a smiley with a guy winking and giving a thumbs up. Since we don't have that one, I will ask you to please imagine it in this spot.)

Lhriangel

Hmm lots to say... *thinks*

Dating 23 year olds is good.. I like older guys. They are more mature, treat you better and are generally just.. better dates LOL... 6 of the last 7 guys I've had a thing for have been older than me.. (oldest was.. um.. I think Keith is 27 now)... lol

Dating CMs is not a bad thing...

And I LOVE Cinderella's Royal Table. If you can't get in for breakfast try dinner. I had dinner there in Dec with my then boyfriend... and I LOVED it. You still get treated like royalty and the food is really good.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Angelique
Blah btw Marvel superheros stink... DC has the best superheros...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:

Batman is a bed wetter and the Flash picks his nose and eats it

RIGHT ON!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: Ah, I feel much better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom