Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by Alberrisford

lol! to be honest im not quite sure :p i was on holiday for two weeks, but i got back a while ago :D

I have been quite busy though recently, but im baaaaack now and ready to start posting!!! haha!!!

thanks for making the observation though :) :sohappy:

When you waste as much time on here as i do, you notice these things!

(You're one of the people who is actually on at the same time as me occassionally. All these bloomin americans!) :animwink:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Alberrisford

lol! to be honest im not quite sure :p i was on holiday for two weeks, but i got back a while ago :D

I have been quite busy though recently, but im baaaaack now and ready to start posting!!! haha!!!

thanks for making the observation though :) :sohappy:

I just imagine the number of posts you have to catch on... :lol:

Welcome back, buddy. :wave:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tenchu

When you waste as much time on here as i do, you notice these things!

(You're one of the people who is actually on at the same time as me occassionally. All these bloomin americans!) :animwink:

Hear hear! They've been exagerating a whole frigging lot on Ryan lately, 30+ pages a night! :hammer: I'm always going to bed when they start the evening show... :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Hear hear! They've been exagerating a whole frigging lot on Ryan lately, 30+ pages a night! :hammer: I'm always going to bed when they start the evening show... :lol:

Its just cheeky of them.

Lets start a fight about it. ha ha!! :lol: :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu

Its just cheeky of them.

Lets start a fight about it. ha ha!! :lol: :animwink:

Hey, wait a minute! I'm here to defend the Americans. . . on second thought . . . we are just a bunch of jerks. Heck with us.:D

Erika

Originally posted by garyhoov
My son got a digital camera called a "JamCam" for less than 50 bucks. The photo quality is pretty poor, but he can go crazy with it. A few years ago, my wife bought him a $10 film camera and we spent over $100 developing photos of really neat looking bird ________, ice cream spills etc.

ROFL!!!!!

I took a picture of a sweet and sour pork shaped like Goofy's head. Wanna see?

Al

does anyone here just take a pic of anything just to finish off the film? I do. why is there always just ONE last exposure left. ARGGGGGGGH! :hammer: :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom