Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Alberrisford
does anyone here just take a pic of anything just to finish off the film? I do. why is there always just ONE last exposure left. ARGGGGGGGH! :hammer: :hammer:

I used to do that... until I realized I was paying for an extra pic of whatever! So when I was done with pics and had nothing to take a pic of, I would just rewind it! hehe :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
does anyone here just take a pic of anything just to finish off the film? I do. why is there always just ONE last exposure left. ARGGGGGGGH! :hammer: :hammer:

My parents used to always do that. We end up leaving it in the camera for a year and then can't remember what we took until we get it developed.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Maria

I used to do that... until I realized I was paying for an extra pic of whatever! So when I was done with pics and had nothing to take a pic of, I would just rewind it! hehe :D

That's the smart thing to do. They don't care if it's a full roll.

Al

hmmm.........its allright for some. 2 words Maria "automatic rewind" :mad: ;)

Al

Originally posted by garyhoov

My parents used to always do that. We end up leaving it in the camera for a year and then can't remember what we took until we get it developed.

I have some really old undeveloped disposable cameras. its cool to take them in and see whats on. (i havent done that though...........yet!) lol :) (one has my b/day party pics from september last year) hehe :D

Maria

Original Poster

hmmm.........its allright for some. 2 words Maria "automatic rewind" :mad: ;)

Awwwwee... sorry... :-( Now that I have a digital camera, my mom calls them "virtual pictures" because she never sees them! They are always on the computer but I haven´t printed anyone yet! lol :D :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
On a somewhat related topic: I used to have a friend in college who would sneak people's cameras when they weren't looking and snap a picture down his pants so they would get a surprise when they developed it.:hurl:

Maria

Original Poster

I have some really old undeveloped disposable cameras. its cool to take them in and see whats on. (i havent done that though...........yet!) lol :) (one has my b/day party pics from september last year) hehe :D

Don´t the pictures get a funny color when you wait a lot to develop them?

Maria

Original Poster
On a somewhat related topic: I used to have a friend in college who would sneak peoples cameras when they weren't looking and snap a picture down his pants so they would get a surprise when they developed it.:hurl:

eeeewwww.... :hurl:

Whenever a guest left a camera at the hotel I worked at, we snapped some pics for when they claimed it and developed it. We did the same once in WDW... hehe :D :animwink:

Al

Don´t the pictures get a funny color when you wait a lot to develop them?

Noooooooooooooooo!!!! dont say that :cry: boohoo!!! Right, I am now gonna finish the film that has my SriLanka holiday photos on and get it developed! i dont want them ruining! (unless the countless x-ray scans at sri lanka airport hasnt ruined them :mad: :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

eeeewwww.... :hurl:

Whenever a guest left a camera at the hotel I worked at, we snapped some pics for when they claimed it and developed it. We did the same once in WDW... hehe :D :animwink:

Cool!!! (I'm assuming they were nice pictures (not like my friend's))

Al

On a somewhat related topic: I used to have a friend in college who would sneak people's cameras when they weren't looking and snap a picture down his pants so they would get a surprise when they developed it.:hurl:

:hurl: .............hey wait!! cool idea!!! thanks :lol: only joking! :lookaroun

Al

Awwwwee... sorry... :-( Now that I have a digital camera, my mom calls them "virtual pictures" because she never sees them! They are always on the computer but I haven´t printed anyone yet! lol :D :animwink:

I know what you mean. they come up on the pc, and its like "now do i REALLY need to print those?" its a whole different story when its your own ink ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
At this rate, we should break 4000 before my bedtime (but I'm headed out the door, so I'll probably still miss it)

Lhriangel

I know what you mean. they come up on the pc, and its like "now do i REALLY need to print those?" its a whole different story when its your own ink ;)

LOL no you don't *hehe* ...

You can always make a website of them and send the link to everyone :).

Al

Originally posted by Angelique

LOL no you don't *hehe* ...

You can always make a website of them and send the link to everyone :).

great idea! and get THEM to print them for you! ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hey, Angelique's here just as I'm ready to head out the door. It always seems to work that way. I'm not avoiding you honest.:wave:

Lhriangel

Hey, Angelique's here just as I'm ready to head out the door. It always seems to work that way. I'm not avoiding you honest.:wave:

Is it MY fault I have class till 12:50 and then have to walk ALLLLL the way home? lol

*yawns* everyone is leaving when I'm getting here cause I'm one of the few people on West Coast time LOL.

Al

Talking about heading to the door............nite everyone ;) :snore: :snore: :snore: ok, im not actually going to sleep, just logging off, and them i go upstairs, get changed, put the radio on, send a few txt msgs, turn radio off, start to read..............oh no i've gone cross eyed:hammer: *thinks to self* "i really must control my babbling" ;)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique

Is it MY fault I have class till 12:50 and then have to walk ALLLLL the way home? lol

*yawns* everyone is leaving when I'm getting here cause I'm one of the few people on West Coast time LOL.

Class is more important than us?!?!:lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom