Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFL

Account Suspended
I'm here!!

I'm contemplating buying myyself a nice camera though :)

Any suggestions on something that will take decent night shots of buildings but not cost me a fortune?

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Umm..

I work again tomarrow..?

What else.. I have really expensive film but no camera for it!

-Rob

Erika

We have a Canon Rebel and we LOVE it. It's a little bit pricey but it's something that will last you a long time. I don't know what you consider a fotrune-- compared to a digital it's nothing, but for a film camera, it's probably a little expensive.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Yay! My enterage is doing a Walmart run, so i get to go!

I think i'll pick up a halfway decent cam while there :)

-Rob

PrincessAli

Originally posted by Maria
I´m here Ali! :wave:
Watching "The birdcage" :lol:

YAY!!!! What's the Birdcage, Maria? Angel is/was here too....
has anyone seen Dan? I haven't talked to him for a few days.

So.....Pam Anderson is on TV lol

Goofette

Originally posted by mktiggerman
I did a stiltwalking gig on Thursday and I got pushed down, while standing on 3 1/2 foot hybrid stilts.

I fell correctly (so I wouldn't get too hurt, there is an actual way to dall), but on the way down, my left hip hit a chair, and I still feel it.

IT HURTS!

Dang, sorry to hear that. Did someon in the audience (like a small child) push you? Or was it an accident?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by PrincessAli

NOTHING IS UP!!! No one is on AGAIN, Angel. I swear, they are out to bore us! :lol:

Hehe I'll provide the alcohol.. you the music.. and we'll have a party :).:goodnevil

Maria

Original Poster
The birdcage is the american version of La Cage au Follies or something like that, with Robin Williams playing a gay guy who runs a travesti bar and whose son is getting married. Funny movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom