Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWorldGuru

Sorry, I was not here to talk to you. I went to the X Games again today. Moto X Step Up was great!!! Make sure to watch it on ABC tomorrow. You might even see me.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Sorry, I was not here to talk to you. I went to the X Games again today. Moto X Step Up was great!!! Make sure to watch it on ABC tomorrow. You might even see me.

woohoo a celebrity in our mist!

Don't mind me I'm bored.

DisneyWorldGuru

Oh yeah. I was almost guest number 2,000,000. If I had been, I would have got a whole package of stuff. But a kid, also named Brent won. I thought it was cool that another Brent won.

GO BRENTS!!!

Maria

Original Poster
Another Brent?? You have a problem there! You should be the winner Brent! I hope no other one than YOU wins the lotto! :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
I thought you were gone a while ago! I was going to ask you what camera you got!

Good luck! I loved going to Walmart at midnight! :animwink:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Maria
I thought you were gone a while ago! I was going to ask you what camera you got!

Good luck! I loved going to Walmart at midnight! :animwink:

Walmart at midnight ROCKS! hehe

it's soooo cool and no lines :)

RobFL

Account Suspended
I'm back!

I debated buying a super el cheapo digital cam, or getting a regular cam with zoom for half the price. I have 3 rolls of very expensive unused film and thus I opted for the regular cam.

I'm jsut a basic cam, with auto rewind and film advance (two things i hate doing) a manul twisty focus and a flash i can turn on and off manually.

It's nothing special, but the photo quality is in the film, no?

I mean, all a camera does is expose the film to light. Aside from very good lenses (which i most certainly can't afford) there's nothing more to be done but have good film, no?

Anywho.. I like my cam. I think it's cute. I wanted one with the big viewfinder, but those didn't have zoom :(

I don't even use zoom.. but, oh well.

I figured the less I spend on film, the more i can spend on procesing and try to get good pics here for you guys.

A thought: Disney processed my first SPACE pics and the color quality is remarkable. I then had the negative transfered to photo CD elsewhere - and had a few issues, but the color was still good. My Tapestry pics have a slight grew tone and were done with a super cheap disposable camera. But, they were also developed elsewhere.

So, I dunno... Ought I pay Disney prices for film developing? Or will any regular developer give me good quality prints?

-Rob

Erika

Originally posted by RobFL

So, I dunno... Ought I pay Disney prices for film developing? Or will any regular developer give me good quality prints?

-Rob

If you want really good prints, you have to pay for them. We go to a camera shop for those. But since it's expensive we usually don't bother, unless the pictures are very important.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Well, how important do you think the pictures I wander around taking for this website should be?

Hehe :)

-Rob

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
My son got a digital camera called a "JamCam" for less than 50 bucks. The photo quality is pretty poor, but he can go crazy with it. A few years ago, my wife bought him a $10 film camera and we spent over $100 developing photos of really neat looking bird ________, ice cream spills etc.

Al

Originally posted by tenchu
I just bought a digtal camera the size of a matchbox. How cool is that!

www.firebox.com

And only £40!

wow! cool! I have always wondered about getting one of those :) when it arrives let me know what the picture quality is like, and how many pics it can hold. thanks :D

tenchu

Originally posted by Alberrisford

wow! cool! I have always wondered about getting one of those :) when it arrives let me know what the picture quality is like, and how many pics it can hold. thanks :D

Will do Al, it should arrive in the next couple of days.

Where have you been hiding anyway, not seen you on here much lately!

Al

Originally posted by tenchu

Will do Al, it should arrive in the next couple of days.

Where have you been hiding anyway, not seen you on here much lately!

lol! to be honest im not quite sure :p i was on holiday for two weeks, but i got back a while ago :D

I have been quite busy though recently, but im baaaaack now and ready to start posting!!! haha!!!

thanks for making the observation though :) :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom