Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Alberrisford

Talking about heading to the door............nite everyone ;) :snore: :snore: :snore: ok, im not actually going to sleep, just logging off, and them i go upstairs, get changed, put the radio on, send a few txt msgs, turn radio off, start to read..............oh no i've gone cross eyed:hammer: *thinks to self* "i really must control my babbling" ;)

See Angelique, you're chasing everybody away:D

Maria

Original Poster

I know what you mean. they come up on the pc, and its like "now do i REALLY need to print those?" its a whole different story when its your own ink ;)

Yeah... that´s exactly what I mean! I don´t print them myself though... I take them to the photo place and they cost about $5 pesos (50 cents of a dollar) each to print. I just now don´t see the reason to print them unless I have a frame to put them. I don´t feel like starting an album for them anymore:( It´s sad... I know...

Erika

hmmm.........its allright for some. 2 words Maria "automatic rewind" :mad: ;)

There should be a tiny little button that will rewind it for you. You usually have to stick a sharp pencil in there.

Maria

Original Poster
Erika, I was about to say that you were being really mean when I scrolled down a little bit and saw the sour and sweet pork! :lol: :lol:
:animwink: :animwink:

Goofette

Originally posted by Erika
Found it!

:lol: :lol: I want you to know that I had to call my 8 year old over to see if she could make out the goofy head. And she DID!!!! Thanks Erika for giving us both a good laugh :lol:

She said it looked delicious :slurp: but weird :p

WDWspider

O.K. I helped, hope everyone is fine with that. I'm getting paranoid here lately:lookaroun , people keep saying strange things to me.:hammer:

I'm j/k if you guys are taking me serious. After all...

I am a banana.:lol:

O.K. your right, a squashed banana if i keep that up right?:eek:

PrincessAli

hey! there is a perk to Starbucks training! Tomorrow we get to sample all the pastries and stuff so we know what they taste like!!!! :slurp:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by PrincessAli
hey! there is a perk to Starbucks training! Tomorrow we get to sample all the pastries and stuff so we know what they taste like!!!! :slurp:

Can I join you? I´ll pay for coffee! :lol:

PrincessAli

come along Maria....I get free coffee to sample too :D They want us to be able to know the difference between all the stuff and explain to the customers what that difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom