Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Is that what kettle corn is? LOL! We call those "esquites"... the corn nibblets are served in a glass and you can "season" it with cheese, cream, mayo, chili powder and lime. I personally like it with lime, parmesan cheese, and chili powder. :slurp:

Maria

Original Poster
I like it very much too.... :animwink: I tried to do it in Orlando when I was there cause I was craving for one one day... they weren´t as good as the ones here, but it worked :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Well my dears.... it´s time for this old lady to go to bed and have happy dreams. I´ll see you all tomorrow morning (my nephew is spending the night here so I´ll be up and running early! *sigh* :animwink:

Buenas noches! :snore: :wave:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Maria
I like it very much too.... :animwink: I tried to do it in Orlando when I was there cause I was craving for one one day... they weren´t as good as the ones here, but it worked :animwink:

Hmm.. I'm driving everyone crazy tonight cause .. I WANT ATTENTION

The_CEO

Originally posted by Angelique

Hmm.. I'm driving everyone crazy tonight cause .. I WANT ATTENTION

LOL im gonna be up all night so ill be here.. till you leave ofcourse cause were the only ppl that raid this thread :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I went to the Disney Store last night and got my Park Hoppers

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I did a stiltwalking gig on Thursday and I got pushed down, while standing on 3 1/2 foot hybrid stilts.

I fell correctly (so I wouldn't get too hurt, there is an actual way to dall), but on the way down, my left hip hit a chair, and I still feel it.

IT HURTS!

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by mktiggerman
I did a stiltwalking gig on Thursday and I got pushed down, while standing on 3 1/2 foot hybrid stilts.

I fell correctly (so I wouldn't get too hurt, there is an actual way to dall), but on the way down, my left hip hit a chair, and I still feel it.

IT HURTS!

Aawwweee... poor thing! I´m so sorry to hear that! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom