Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
...and then there are those games that are expensive to begin with, and then you are expected to buy five full-priced expansion packs to keep up with the times...

*cough*SIMS*cough*

How i hate the sims...all that prooved is that you can plan to make a lack-luster game..and then charge 40 bucks every 4 months to update it..and people will pay it....

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by NowInc

I have it..and suck at it...i prefer grand prix 4

Yeah, me too..I don't have the time to sit and tinker with setups....I only race in the no rules division....you can run around and take out people by force...it's great...

I think this forum could use an activity like that...would take the edge off. :)

DanStat

Originally posted by Fievel

I think this forum could use an activity like that...would take the edge off. :)

We could have Mom's GTYR option...Fivel's Bust in the Teeth Option...and who came up with the -slap idea?

TURKEY

Well if you ever want to play Nascar racing 2002, I can hook you up....I'm an admin in a big racing league :)

I'd be up for it if the price would come down a little more. Still stuck with Nascar 3.

TURKEY

Yeah, me too..I don't have the time to sit and tinker with setups....I only race in the no rules division....you can run around and take out people by force...it's great...

I always turn damage off and drive around backward running into people.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I always turn damage off and drive around backward running into people.

That's what some guys do in that division.....they are just wreckers...I always try to win, and they kill the leader...I won a lap from 9 laps down once because they killed everyone ahead of me. :)

NowInc

Yah...most sites i belong to have a game devision....we just go online and "kill each other"....its fun!

...its funny how everyone does that in nascar....goes the wrong way...lol...

Racing games are actually very fun online because its every man/woman for themselves...unlike most First person shooters..where people tend to team up..even tho they arent supposed to...

NowInc

Originally posted by Erika

Crap! Now where can I find a good hat at THIS hour?

Actually...i know of a place...its on this forum..check the "coming soon" section...courtesy of DMC..a pretty hat...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I just thought of something.... My Big boss....my bosses boss...he has been in town all week..... and welll...........he looks just like Ned Flanders...from The Simpsons...there I said it :lol:

"Hi Diddly ho underlingos" :lol:

Attachments

• ned.gif
    ned.gif
    13 KB · Views: 70

NowInc

Originally posted by DMC-12
I just thought of something.... My Big boss....my bosses boss...he has been in town all week..... and welll...........he looks just like Ned Flanders...from The Simpsons...there I said it :lol:

"Hi Diddly ho underlingos" :lol:

LoL!! Thats awesome!!!

I knew a dude here who looked just like the criminal guy from the simpsons....he moved back to NY tho :(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NowInc

LoL!! Thats awesome!!!

I knew a dude here who looked just like the criminal guy from the simpsons....he moved back to NY tho :(

SNAKE! I do a perfect impression of him...we used to have a stoner workingwith us...so I would do my impression of him...and everyone said I sounded like Snake...

NowInc

LoL..that goes to show you how fried i am tonight..i am a HUGE simpsons fan and i couldnt remember the name "snake"...

*shakes head*

speaking of which..anyone else get their season 2 DVD yet? hehe

Erika

Not yet, but soon, I hope! Hopefully I will be back to working full time soon (getting a little better every day) and I will finally have some money again :rolleyes:

I didn't buy season 1--

Even though I used to love the Simpsons on Tracey, I really like the way Homer has evolved. Now I don't really get into the first season episodes, although at the time, I thought they were great!

It looks like Season 2 has a lot of good episodes!!!

NowInc

Originally posted by Erika
Not yet, but soon, I hope! Hopefully I will be back to working full time soon (getting a little better every day) and I will finally have some money again :rolleyes:

I didn't buy season 1--

Even though I used to love the Simpsons on Tracey, I really like the way Homer has evolved. Now I don't really get into the first season episodes, although at the time, I thought they were great!

It looks like Season 2 has a lot of good episodes!!!

Yeah...season 2 rocks!! I cant wait for season 5 tho..thats my favorite one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom