Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by Monorail Lime

I think it deserves mentioning that this was the 3000th reply. Congrats, NowInc!

YaY..only 999 more to go before i can call it a night..hehe

NowInc

Hey...i just got to thinking..id love to play some of you guys in some online games....i pretty much own every PC game you can imagine (self proclaimed game addict)...and im always up for new challenges...im thinking maybe warcraft 3 (my current obsession)..or maybe a racing game (grand prix 4 or nascar 2002)...

Then again...magic the gathering is now totally online..and free...so for you strategy fans out there..i can appease ya..

let me know what you think.

Monorail Lime

The only online game I play much is Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
I'm a soldier.
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
I'm a soldier.
MEDIC!
I'm a medic.
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!

NowInc

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
The only online game I play much is Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
I'm a soldier.
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
I'm a soldier.
MEDIC!
I'm a medic.
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!
MEDIC!

LoL..i got that...REALLY fun multiplayer..however...I lost my intrest in that when i got Jedi knight 2...

Any day now the new unreal tornament 2003 demo comes out...i am soooo giddy!

TURKEY

I'd play, but don't you have to have the games to play online?

If so, my choices would be limited unless someone wanted to give me some cash for some games!

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I'd play, but don't you have to have the games to play online?

If so, my choices would be limited unless someone wanted to give me some cash for some games!

Wellllllllll....yes and no..hehe...

For example..unreal tornament 2003 demo will almost CERTAINLY have free online play until the final version comes out on sep 17th (same day as monsters inc DVD)...so we could do that...

But for most other games..yeah..you need to own em...

TURKEY

I've got Jedi Knight 2, Civ 3 (I think the expansion with multiplayer should be coming soon). Other than that, I don't have much new stuff.

It's just too darn expensive. I'm trying to wait to they get to about 30 bucks. That takes a lot longer than it used to.

NowInc

I've got Jedi Knight 2, Civ 3 (I think the expansion with multiplayer should be coming soon). Other than that, I don't have much new stuff.

It's just too darn expensive. I'm trying to wait to they get to about 30 bucks. That takes a lot longer than it used to.

Yeah...i hear ya...PC games go for about 50-80 bucks now..its a tad bit insane..but ya know what you can blame for that?....piracy...

SOME games are worth it (warcraft 3, JK2, etc)..but others...arnt worth the media they are printed on...

Monorail Lime

...and then there are those games that are expensive to begin with, and then you are expected to buy five full-priced expansion packs to keep up with the times...

*cough*SIMS*cough*

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by NowInc
Hey...i just got to thinking..id love to play some of you guys in some online games....i pretty much own every PC game you can imagine (self proclaimed game addict)...and im always up for new challenges...im thinking maybe warcraft 3 (my current obsession)..or maybe a racing game (grand prix 4 or nascar 2002)...

Then again...magic the gathering is now totally online..and free...so for you strategy fans out there..i can appease ya..

let me know what you think.

Well if you ever want to play Nascar racing 2002, I can hook you up....I'm an admin in a big racing league :)

NowInc

Originally posted by Fievel

Well if you ever want to play Nascar racing 2002, I can hook you up....I'm an admin in a big racing league :)

I have it..and suck at it...i prefer grand prix 4

NowInc

Anyone have GTA3?

Great game with a low re-play value :(

.,..and the pC version is utter crap..they didnt optimize it at all so even on the fastest computers..it runs like crap...

...cant wait for the next one tho "vice city"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom