Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
How much longer do you think it will keep going?

It lost a lot of steam this past year.

Welllll..i blame that on FOX..cuz this last season was great too...but i think they are reaching the end of the line..after the movie comes out..i sence a downfall...

NowInc

I also wish futurama would get the push it deserves..its a "smarter" cartoon than the simpsons..and very funny...

TURKEY

Originally posted by NowInc
I also wish futurama would get the push it deserves..its a "smarter" cartoon than the simpsons..and very funny...

I do agree there. It's big at school. King of the Hill is pretty much dead.

Why do you blame the Simpsons problems on Fox?

NowInc

I do agree there. It's big at school. King of the Hill is pretty much dead.

Why do you blame the Simpsons problems on Fox?

Lack or promotion..you hardly ever see a commercial for the simpsons..and sunday night (which..yes..i know was the ORIGINAL simpsons night) is still a deadzone...

TURKEY

Lack or promotion..you hardly ever see a commercial for the simpsons..and sunday night (which..yes..i know was the ORIGINAL simpsons night) is still a deadzone...

How would you fix those problems? Which night would you rather see it on?

NowInc

How would you fix those problems? Which night would you rather see it on?

I think putting it on friday would bring a good kick back to the night...normally id say monday or thursday..but WWE stole those slots...not a good place to be (thursday is also friends..and monday night = football)

NowInc

Originally posted by PrincessAli
I'm proud to say, I'm a teenager who rarely watches TV.....

but I am a proud addict of my computer :D

Wanna know how sad i am? I watch tv...on my computer....

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by PrincessAli
I'm proud to say, I'm a teenager who rarely watches TV.....

but I am a proud addict of my computer :D

I´m not a teenager anymore, but I could say the same! :animwink:

TURKEY

I think putting it on friday would bring a good kick back to the night...normally id say monday or thursday..but WWE stole those slots...not a good place to be (thursday is also friends..and monday night = football)

I think the WWE is about to drop back to where it was prior to the late 90s. From the 5 minutes I might watch, it's the same crap over and over bringing back stuff from the dead.

That's why I think MNF will gain some audience back along with having Madden in the booth.

NowInc

I think the WWE is about to drop back to where it was prior to the late 90s. From the 5 minutes I might watch, it's the same crap over and over bringing back stuff from the dead.

That's why I think MNF will gain some audience back along with having Madden in the booth.

I am still an active WWE watcher...blame my upbrining..i was hooked young...i still dont know WHY i watch it..you are right in saying its just the same old crap over and over....but they get extreamly high ratings still...which is why they will never totally dissapear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom