Calling All Moms, part 2

luvGoofy

the only thing I ever got was an acknowledgement that they received my entry right after I submitted it. I haven't gotten a rejection letter or otherwise so I don't know if that's good or bad.:veryconfu

Nemo14

I received an email for a second round of questions - very similar questions to the first ones. When I hit submit I got a weird error thing (I hate my computer). I tried to do it again, and got a one entry per person message so hopefully it worked the first time.
*crosses fingers for you!*

YankeeMouse

Reject also. Been there 46 times, I'm from Chicago. Have three sons, a husband, kids are now grown and we go without them. I thought that was a good perspective. Plus, I'm a writer, and I write a good essay, but no luck. Odds are probably against, right?

accord99cutie

Premium Member
On the other message board d i s there are a lot of people announcing they made it to the next round. I can't stand that board, so I am not impressed with the process. I want someone from WDWMagic to make it. Then it might be worth it.

What is this "other board" everyone always refers to on here, I have never seen anyone actually write down a name of another Disney board... Im curious now!

mamielynn

I applied but I haven't received anything other than the original thanks for applying email. It would stink to not even rate a rejection letter.

jajt6106

Another rejected mom :shrug:

Got the same letter as above although it did give me some printable notepads for a "consolation prize" :rolleyes:

blackerbys17

Count me in, REJECTED! I do wonder what they are looking for, I am a passholder, I have had private parties at WDW, been to Euro Disney, WDW, and Disneyland, and been to WDW well over 100 + times, usually staying on-site.

What do these people want, do they want me to carve a hidden mickey somewhere on my body??? Someone please pass the butter knife...

:lol:

Craig & Lisa

Just got this e-mail:

Dear Elizabeth,
On behalf of all of us at Walt Disney World Resort®, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to apply for the first-ever Walt Disney World Moms Panel.

We realize it's no easy task just keeping a family moving every day, so we appreciate all the effort you put into your application. We were absolutely overwhelmed by the response we saw and very humbled by the heartwarming stories we read in each of the applications.

With 10,000 moms (and dads!) applying, we had a difficult time narrowing the field to the next round. We personally read every application submitted. While you were not among those selected, we are very grateful that you took the time to enter and share your love for Walt Disney World Resort®.

Because of the incredible passion you and so many others have shown for Walt Disney World Resort®, we've been inspired to explore more concepts for programs -- beyond the Moms Panel -- to engage moms and dads like you who want to share their passion for the Parks. We plan to follow up with you in the near future with more details.

Meanwhile, the Walt Disney World Moms Panel site, www.disneyworldmoms.com, officially launches in January. We hope you'll find the site a useful tool for you and other parents, too.

Again, thank you sincerely for your application. We hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,

Amy, Leanne & Duncan

Oh well!:(
My wife recieved the same message too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom