Calling All Moms, part 2

Sam02

Well I haven't received a rejection letter or questions for the next phase. Here's keeping my fingers crossed until the 5th.

piratefreak

Disney Mom's Panel

I did make it to the semi-final round where I understand they narrowed it down to 26 finalists from the original 10,000....I did my phone interview but found out yesterday I was not selected as on of the "winning" 10 panelists....was so upset I have to admit I did cry for a little while. Was wondering if anyone made it to the final panel?:(

Sam02

I didn't even get a rejection letter. How pitiful am I? :cry:

I guess I'll just have to try out again next year.

atterris

Just got this e-mail:

Dear Elizabeth,
On behalf of all of us at Walt Disney World Resort®, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to apply for the first-ever Walt Disney World Moms Panel.

We realize it's no easy task just keeping a family moving every day, so we appreciate all the effort you put into your application. We were absolutely overwhelmed by the response we saw and very humbled by the heartwarming stories we read in each of the applications.

With 10,000 moms (and dads!) applying, we had a difficult time narrowing the field to the next round. We personally read every application submitted. While you were not among those selected, we are very grateful that you took the time to enter and share your love for Walt Disney World Resort®.

Because of the incredible passion you and so many others have shown for Walt Disney World Resort®, we've been inspired to explore more concepts for programs -- beyond the Moms Panel -- to engage moms and dads like you who want to share their passion for the Parks. We plan to follow up with you in the near future with more details.

Meanwhile, the Walt Disney World Moms Panel site, www.disneyworldmoms.com, officially launches in January. We hope you'll find the site a useful tool for you and other parents, too.

Again, thank you sincerely for your application. We hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,

Amy, Leanne & Duncan

Oh well!:(
This is what I got too. Still love Disney but just a little sad that I won't be getting a free trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom