News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wdwsince86

Why? It's a damn hunk of wires, metal and electrical connections. It has no life unless manipulated by said electronics. It has no personality or movement unless manipulated by the same electronics. It is an inanimate object with no ability to think, reason or feel pain. It is scrap metal and plastic. It once had simulated life, but, it has been years since that happened and even though it has sat there intact it no longer entertains or communicates artificial life. All it has done is provide a target for urban explorers and made them take the chance by illegally trespassing just to satisfy the unwarranted curiosity of a few people. In the words of Monty Python Flying circus... it's a dead parrot. At this point, it has no purpose other then to collect dust. Let it go! The only reaction I can have to either the possibilities of it was stolen or Disney removed it is... So What!
Because it’s interesting, I don’t need a give a reason to satisfy your curiosity or befuddlement over my curiosities. It just is to some of us.. even if you don’t find it so. Why do people find watching golf interesting? I don’t, but understand that other people do... they don’t owe me an explanation for it I just choose not to partake in watching or talking about it.

Last edited:

draybook

suspense_zpsbbhf5vib.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom