Budget to Remove Wand Approved for this Fall

dxwwf3

I'll say it.

If someone cannot distinguish the differences between the DISNEY MGM Studios and Universal, they are unintelligent....all it takes is about 1 second to read the word Disney in Disney-MGM Studios.

The same with Disney's Animal Kingdom. (Disney was obviously thrown into the park name because people are idiots)

If someone can get past the ticket booth and the train station and countless other signs saying they are entering the Magic Kingdom without that registering in their minds...they are unintelligent.

If someone can plan a whole vacation, which is considerably expensive, without realizing that they are going to the Walt Disney World Resort which contains 4 theme parks should not be in control of the money required to go there. Not to mention the 2 waterparks and many resort hotels...and of course, PARK HOPPER passes, meaning more than one park!

Also, if someone needs a big, gigantic wand proclaiming where they are to know where they are, they are unintelligent...especially when the structure it dwarfs should be synonymous with the name Epcot.

Go ahead and flame away...*end rant*

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thank you

WhyteAL

I'll say it.

If someone cannot distinguish the differences between the DISNEY MGM Studios and Universal, they are unintelligent....all it takes is about 1 second to read the word Disney in Disney-MGM Studios.

The same with Disney's Animal Kingdom. (Disney was obviously thrown into the park name because people are idiots)

If someone can get past the ticket booth and the train station and countless other signs saying they are entering the Magic Kingdom without that registering in their minds...they are unintelligent.

If someone can plan a whole vacation, which is considerably expensive, without realizing that they are going to the Walt Disney World Resort which contains 4 theme parks should not be in control of the money required to go there. Not to mention the 2 waterparks and many resort hotels...and of course, PARK HOPPER passes, meaning more than one park!

Also, if someone needs a big, gigantic wand proclaiming where they are to know where they are, they are unintelligent...especially when the structure it dwarfs should be synonymous with the name Epcot.

Thats great...

Disney still wants there money! On another note most people in this world are not to bright, that dosne't mean we don't have to deal with them. Unfortunately we do:shrug:

SpenceMan01

OK--I know there will (hopefully) be tons of photo updates as the wand comes down, but I'd like to put in a request...can someone who goes to the parks regularly take a lot of shots from the same angle each time they check up on the wand removal? I'd love to be able to flip through all of them and watch it happen like a time-elapse movie. :lol: Maybe I'll even make an animation out of them and play it on a constant loop...

I'm proud to present:

WAND WATCH 2007

TOCPE82

I for one am very happy the wand is coming down. Was it vital that it come down? No, but to an old school EPCOT fan like myself, it was always an eyesore. No other park icon needs a sign to say what park it's in.

Husband: Are we in Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom honey?

Wife: I have no idea, I thought this was the Studios.

Husband: If only there were a way to know what park we were in...... oh look at that above the big ball thing.

Wife: OH, we're in Epcot. I'm so glad there was a sign there to tell us, or else we'd have been looking for Kilimanjaro Safaris for the whole day!

Husband: If not for that wand, our vacation would have been ruined.

Wife: Let's go to World Showcase so we can properly toast the wand that saved our trip!

Vernonpush

I'll say it.

Thats great...

Disney still wants there money! On another note most people in this world are not to bright, that dosne't mean we don't have to deal with them. Unfortunately we do:shrug:
Has anyone watched: "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" There are alot of people who shoud be asked to leave the (gene) pool.:lol:

Champion

I'll say it.

Yes, people are stupid. Are you just realizing this now?

SDav10495

I'll say it.

Well at least that's out there now. Thanks. :D I went right to appeasement for fear that my point would be lost on the very people I'm referring to. I guess you just have bigger...geospheres than I do.

imagineer boy

I'll say it.

Very well said. You don't need a giant sign in an attempt to tell dumb people where they are while ruining it for everyone else. Its like teaching kids about $ex by showing them an incredibly explict $ex video so that the dumb kids can understand.

CrashNet

Putting Epcot up there was probably the only way to justify keeping the wand in the first place. What else would they have put up there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom