Budget to Remove Wand Approved for this Fall

SDav10495

The Budget for fiscal year 2008 becomes active early October so...

Would this mean it's more likely that the wand will be down by the time the now-extended SSE rehab is over? I had mentioned it before the news of the extension and was informed that there wouldn't be enough time between the beginning of the fiscal year and the original rehab completion date. (I'm sure this question has been asked 8,000 times since the news of the rehab extension came out, but I haven't yet heard from anyone more familiar with Disney's inner workings about how likely this is. I personally find it hard to believe Siemens would open up SSE in November and then wait a month or two just to put cranes back up again for the wand removal...methinks they'll try to get it all done quickly and neatly in November.)

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Siemens would prefer that all of the work around SSE be done at the same time. Doesn't mean it will happen that way, but it's their preference. I think we can very safely say that summer of 2008 will be a Wandless one.

brkgnews

Actually the first person to break this was from LP, the person there stated all of this weeks before anyone else and at least a week prior to Mice Age.
Actually, the first person to post that the wand was coming down was Facnyface over at MouseGeeks several months ago. Of course, that was a boatload of crap in that he had posted that he read it in the latest edition of eyes and ears, which was a total farking lie. So let's not count that. :D

Champion

Actually, the first person to post that the wand was coming down was Facnyface over at MouseGeeks several months ago. Of course, that was a boatload of crap in that he had posted that he read it in the latest edition of eyes and ears, which was a total farking lie. So let's not count that. :D

I disagree. The first 'the wand is coming down' rumor was YEARS ago.

AEfx

Add this to the list of "You Know You're A Disney Fan When..." :

You know you are a Disney Fan when, on the momentous occasion when one of the biggest symbols of what is/was wrong with WDW is unofficially confirmed to actually be removed, all you can do to keep a thread going is to argue semantics and debate who posted the information first (or comment on such, as I am here).

Anything to keep the happy news at the top of the forum. :)

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom