Budget to Remove Wand Approved for this Fall

WDW Monorail

It was not MiceAge that started the frenzy. Or very own Merf mentioned that the budget had been cleared and Lee confirmed it a couple of days before anything was posted.

Pirate665

Now... on to the hat...

>Steve

P.S.: Can I be the first to take a metal saws-all to the wand, or do I have to sign up on a list.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oo, I love Saws-alls. I call it the wood eraser for when I suck at measuring stuff.

*sighs* Poor little 2x4's don't know what hit them.

tirian

And just because miceage says something you are going to blindly follow?

I didn't say that they're the reason I believe it.

I'm just pointing out that Miceage is the primary reason the entire Internet community knows (sorry, Lee and Merf :wave: ).

I believe it because I personally know that the budget was approved.

Once you've worked here more than a month, you don't "blindly follow" anyone; too many rumors are constantly circulating.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I didn't say that they're the reason I believe it.

I'm just pointing out that Miceage is the primary reason the entire Internet community knows (sorry, Lee and Merf :wave: ).

I believe it because I personally know that the budget was approved.

Once you've worked here more than a month, you don't "blindly follow" anyone; too many rumors are constantly circulating.

True dat. We should have a Merf, Lee, and Tirian lunch sometime at Chefs des France. You two can plot evil plots and i can take notes.

Enigma

Account Suspended
tirian I know you can't go into too much detail but who really pushed for the wand to be removed? Was it Jim Mcphee and Epcot ops? Imagineering? or Siemens? or a combination?

JWG

Oo, I love Saws-alls. I call it the wood eraser for when I suck at measuring stuff.

*sighs* Poor little 2x4's don't know what hit them.

Doesn't work very well in the opposite direction - I've yet to be able to stretch a bad cut... :hammer:

AEfx

I don't care who spilled the beans...I'm just so happy that piece of garbage is going to be gone I'm going to write a nice letter the day it comes down to thank them. :)

AEfx

Pirate665

Totally with you on that one. Let's write a community letter. Say how we are all thankful the wand is down? (When it comes down of course. Or we could write and submitt them now and make the Disney folks think that it's a good idea to get it down sooner...)

>Steve

jmvd20

It was not MiceAge that started the frenzy. Or very own Merf mentioned that the budget had been cleared and Lee confirmed it a couple of days before anything was posted.

Actually the first person to break this was from LP, the person there stated all of this weeks before anyone else and at least a week prior to Mice Age.

WDW Monorail

Actually the first person to break this was from LP, the person there stated all of this weeks before anyone else and at least a week prior to Mice Age.

This same person from LP posted on MiceChat that the wand would be comng down under a different name. He did not say that the budget had been approved.

jmvd20

This same person from LP posted on MiceChat that the wand would be comng down under a different name. He did not say that the budget had been approved.

The budget talk is in another thread...

I just wanted to point out that the rumor of the budget being approved was not originally posted here but was posted elsewhere...

Of course all of this is simply minor details of a rumor at this point.

CBOMB

That's absolutely correct. It was originally posted by Spirit of 74 on laughingplace.com..

DisneyDellsDude

I wasn't following this thread too much. I was looking through (especially the last few pages) but couldn't find any dates.

Did we figure out any confirmed dates yet, or do all we know is that it's comming down in the near future?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom