Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I get capex... I just really thought (hoped) that with the 50th on the way that Iger and co. would loosen the purse strings a bit

I've made this argument for so long it's broke my spirit...

But the central point is that management has not cared one bit about anniversaries in Orlando since the Eisner regime...

Just look at the dates/history...the last "celebration" was like 2006?

They don't care...they don't have to kiss the clienteles butt in Orlando to fill the place like Anaheim. If you don't have to spend it...they won't.

Mainahman

Let's hope Brazil STEAKS their claim soon.

Signature Restaurant!!

1519051848709.png

ILL TELL YOU WHEN IM DONE CONSUMING MEAT!!!! GREEN MEANS GO!

larandtra

I think any addition(s) would be beneficial to WS as a whole. I think one without an attraction would fly but if they take the 2 or 3 route, I would think an attraction in at least one is warranted. Personally, Neither Spain ( due to so much med presence already) nor brazil ( just not impressed by the culture and dont feel it adds as much to WS) are great for me, but, it would be new. I would have been much happier With India, Egypt, and Greece or Russia just to diversify the WS a lot more. With spain we get more European and Brazil gives us much the same. But, as I said, Ill be curious to see who gets the nod and how many they run with.

kong1802

I'm still skeptical of any new countries being built out.

The festivals alone drive massive traffic to the WS. If they can pack the house with booths, why bother building another country out?

Perhaps I'm missing something. Maybe people will flock to the WS in higher numbers if another country is put in. I just am having trouble seeing it.

But if they did it, good for them for investing without demanding instant returns :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm still skeptical of any new countries being built out.

The festivals alone drive massive traffic to the WS. If they can pack the house with booths, why bother building another country out?

Perhaps I'm missing something. Maybe people will flock to the WS in higher numbers if another country is put in. I just am having trouble seeing it.

But if they did it, good for them for investing without demanding instant returns :)
It’s been realised (and admitted) the festivals are not sustainable long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom