Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

michmousefan

How does today compare to the future?
  1. Mexico (15.5)
  2. France (14.05)
  3. China (12.95)
  4. USA (12.85)
  5. Norway (11.2)
  6. Morocco (9.5)
  7. United Kingdom (9.35)
  8. Japan (8.45)
  9. Canada (7.95)
  10. Germany (6.9)
  11. Italy (5.3)
  1. France (23.3)
  2. Mexico (15.5)
  3. United Kingdom (14.4)
  4. China (12.95)
  5. USA (12.85)
  6. Norway (11.2)
  7. Morocco (9.5)
  8. Japan (8.45)
  9. Canada (7.95)
  10. Germany (6.9)
  11. Italy (5.3)
  12. Brazil (4.45?)
So, what will change? For starters, the UK jumps from 7 to 3, just by adding a ride. France will pass Mexico and become the undisputed #1 of the World Showcase with the additions of the Beauty and the Beast singalong and the Ratatouille ride.

The Germany-Brazil-Italy block will arguably be the least developed of the bunch. For being the first country added in decades, Brazil should be getting a lot more than what we're expecting it to get (zero attractions). Germany and Italy should both be further developed as well (I rarely spend any time in the Italian pavilion, just because there isn't as much to do). Germany should receive the ride it is due, and Italy could have a smaller exhibit of sorts, like a Roman ruins gallery OR a mock Roman ruins area in the back for kids to play on (I have no idea what this would look like, I'm just trying to come up with something original). Canada should have an additional restaurant (QS poutine) and Japan should receive its show or ride. Japan, China, and the US currently have the same number of things to do, but because 5/9 things in Japan are food, it ranks lower, whereas China and the US have attractions.
Love the sheets, only tweak I would make is that American Adventure is such a unique attraction that it should be at least five if not a six. Having it earn the same rating as a standard movie doesn't seem equitable. But otherwise, fun to read!

smile

What if we got this Brazil?
Brazil_Pryce_3-1468446045-726x388.jpg

Population Census has got him down as dormanted - the Central Collective Storehouse computer has got him down as deleted...
Information Retrieval has got him down as inoperative - Security has got him down as excised, and Administration has got him down as completed!

srsly tho, if anybody has any idea about the actual brazil pavilion, they should spill the beans before they jeopardize their credit rating. ;)

Last edited:

WDW Guru

To be completely honest, all the stuff he’s posted about potential projects coming to WDW should be taken seriously. D23 is coming and all will be revealed. I’ve even heard crazier stuff. Like Wakanda being a new World Showcase pavilion. I don’t believe it. But all bets are off.

There could be two pavilions coming. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Didn't think these should get lost in the bombshell articles.

Spash007

I wonder why countries tend to get Boat Rides, and not dark rides. Sure, Rat will be a dark ride but it's also copied from another park. It seems the original rides (and I use that word loosely for FEA, more so mean for Maelstrom), are boat rides. It's very interesting when you then look at DHS that have no boat rides

Princess Leia

I wonder why countries tend to get Boat Rides, and not dark rides. Sure, Rat will be a dark ride but it's also copied from another park. It seems the original rides (and I use that word loosely for FEA, more so mean for Maelstrom), are boat rides. It's very interesting when you then look at DHS that have no boat rides
DHS started out as a studio park, so when they were originally keeping that narrative, I assume there was no reason to have one.

Epcot, however, didn’t have that restriction, and if all of the original plans happened, I think there would have been 5 in the WS alone (Mexico, Norway, Germany, Italy, and UK). I have no idea if they’re just easy to build and maintain, if they have decent capacity, or if it’s just easy to theme something to a water attraction.

If Brazil gets a boat ride (and I have no idea what the status on an attraction is, insiders seem to have differing ideas), my guess is that it’s easiest to theme a Brazil attraction to a water ride, as the Amazon River is one of the most recognizable parts of Brazil.

RobbinsDad

Epcot is still a 2 day park for me, but I’ve only spent 1 day per trip there. Whenever I take the next trip (probably 2022), I really am going to need to add that extra Epcot day.

Also, I’m really curious about how long the average guest spends in each country. Idk if there’s a way to time that, unless someone quickly plans a trip to time themselves in each pavilion 🤷🏼‍♀️
It depends. If I go right I spend a mostly equal amount of time in each pavilion. If I go left, I'm at La Cava for like 6 hours and soon forget there is a rest of the World Showcase.

Pinkpearl

DHS started out as a studio park, so when they were originally keeping that narrative, I assume there was no reason to have one.

Epcot, however, didn’t have that restriction, and if all of the original plans happened, I think there would have been 5 in the WS alone (Mexico, Norway, Germany, Italy, and UK). I have no idea if they’re just easy to build and maintain, if they have decent capacity, or if it’s just easy to theme something to a water attraction.

If Brazil gets a boat ride (and I have no idea what the status on an attraction is, insiders seem to have differing ideas), my guess is that it’s easiest to theme a Brazil attraction to a water ride, as the Amazon River is one of the most recognizable parts of Brazil.
That'd be....nice.

While Brazil is a whole lot more than just the amazon, it is a very recognized part.
It'd be a nice boat ride.

Bocabear

But I think they have already stated that Brazil will not be getting an attraction...just a shop and restaurant... cuz nothing is better than paying $100.00 to shop and buy food... Wait for an entrance fee at Disney Springs... The way they are going it is coming... Along with parking Garage Charges...

rioriz

Where is the land clearing at??
Where is the land clearing at??
World-Showcase-markup.png

I'm not sure when this was taken but there was already barren land on spot 2! The view from North of this looks as even more of the trees have been cleared and the storage boxes removed.

I still believe this may be staging for Brazil and/or for the new nighttime show.

But with Disney nowadays u never know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom