Boo-To-You parade + photos

wbboy29

GenieGirl said:
Do you have a cowboy name we can cheer as you go by? I already have one I am shouting (and shouted quite loudly at the preview) and would be glad to add another!! Gots to support my peeps. :)

:lol: Let me guess, are you shouting out Jonny Won Ton, lol. I think mine was Billy Bob Joe Jr, hahaha. Billy Bob for short I guess. :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
celestia said:
I just wanted to say everyone here is so nice, I was surprised at all the responses to my photos.

Thank *you* all :)

I promise I won't let it happen again :lol:

PKD

Magicw/aMessage said:
Almost forgot this....
for those of you who have been to MNSSHP and have seen the Boo-to-you Parade, you may be missing your "Villian Dancers" this year becasue they have been relocated to the castle stage.

GOOD TO HEAR they are still around. I have always loved the Villains and still have original "Villain Merch" from the early 90's when they had their first store at MGM by the sci fi cafe.

Thanks for the update and great pics!!

Jekyll

You supply the info and we will come greatfully!!! Thanks again now I know what to look forward to next week!!!! The 6th I'll be there!!!

wedway71

Is it me or does the guy in the Henney pic walkinG next to the tractor pulling the barn wearing his "PLAIN CLOTHES-JEANS AND A POLO"???:lookaroun

peter11435

wedway71 said:
Is it me or does the guy in the Henney pic walkinG next to the tractor pulling the barn wearing his "PLAIN CLOTHES-JEANS AND A POLO"???:lookaroun
Yes, but remember those pictures are from an after hours cast preview, so there were no guests in the park.

GenieGirl

wbboy29 said:
:lol: Let me guess, are you shouting out Jonny Won Ton, lol. I think mine was Billy Bob Joe Jr, hahaha. Billy Bob for short I guess. :lol:

Yup yup yup!! What can I say...I haven't "met" you yet....that I know of.

Next time I see the parade a shout out to Billy Bob Joe Jr (I will try to get it all in) will be included!! I have a loud voice so you should be able to hear me! Kick it up to heaven!!

Chernabog

Wow, i must that the parade looks great! i'm glad the "villians rap" is still around at the castle, I really like it (anyone know where I can find it?). I'm also super excited to see so many rare characters like clara and horace and the hyena and especially tick-tock. I'll be sure to give a yell to all you hard working cast members on the 7th when I visit with friends. I'll be the 6 foot spiderman. After seeing the pics I'm just sad that I'm not in entertainment anymore to do this parade. It looks like it would have been tons of fun. Oh well, guess sometimes you have to move on. GREAT WORK EVERYONE! :sohappy:

chefjohn

Do you know what time the parade begins and where the best place to see the beginning would be. We will be there 10/6 or 10/7. Also, any idea what time the Meet and Greets on the Castle stage take place?

celestia

Original Poster
chefjohn said:
Do you know what time the parade begins and where the best place to see the beginning would be. We will be there 10/6 or 10/7. Also, any idea what time the Meet and Greets on the Castle stage take place?

The parade starts at 8 and 11 PM. (It follows the normal parade route, though I'm sure the direction probably switches depending on the first or second showing.)

The villains mix & mingles at the castle are at 7, 9:30, 10:40, and 11:40

wbboy29

celestia said:
The parade starts at 8 and 11 PM. (It follows the normal parade route, though I'm sure the direction probably switches depending on the first or second showing.)

The villains mix & mingles at the castle are at 7, 9:30, 10:40, and 11:40

Thanks for all the kind words everbody, we are all having a great time with the new parade.

Just a heads up though. The parade steps off from the Splash Mountian gate at 8pm & 10pm each night, and ends in Town Square next to City Hall.

I'm glad your all enjoying the MNSSHP this year, and I hope you continue to have fun at the parties. Till next time..........

celestia

Original Poster
wbboy29 said:
Thanks for all the kind words everbody, we are all having a great time with the new parade.

Just a heads up though. The parade steps off from the Splash Mountian gate at 8pm & 10pm each night, and ends in Town Square next to City Hall.

I'm glad your all enjoying the MNSSHP this year, and I hope you continue to have fun at the parties. Till next time..........

Uh oh... UofO..? ;)
(Go OSU!)

I'm working the parade tonight :)
(edit- or not... they just called and said they were short staffed at my location so I have to work there and not the parade. *pout*) :(
Will cheer loud and hard!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom