Boo-To-You parade + photos

Lionking

The parade was great my favorite part had to be the grave digers can't wait to see it again but I won't get to caus I will be working during the party every night.

celestia

Original Poster
TTATraveler said:
Thanks Celestia for the photos. Are they using the same music as they have in the past for Boo to You?

Unfortunately I have not seen the parades in the past, so I cannot compare.
It was very 'willy wonka'-ish..... oompa oompa oompa oompa happy halloween.

It was very catchy. :)

They also played the music for Hallowishes- it is nightmare before christmas and haunted mansion music, though I can't say it moved me much it was still fun to hear.

Does anyone know if they ever put out the halloween music to purchase?

celestia

Original Poster
disneyphilip said:
Do any of the characters in this year's version of the parade stop to shake hands and interact with the guests along the parade route like in the previous versions? Do the fur characters do it, at least?

Don't forget the Big Bad Wolf, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar and Clara Cluck.

Some of the characters stopped, but not for very long at all (not as long as they do during spectro.)

The lost boys hid amongst the crowd during a little 'hide and seek' part, and the mad hatter posed for me.

Magicw/aMessage

Mickey's Boo to You Parade info

Just a few notes....saw this thread and was glad to see some pictures from last night.....what was out last night is the FULL parade. THe units and characters are:

-Headless Horesman and pre parade with Omni bus and firetruck with kids in costume + candy candy pushers

-Opening Pushers and Mickey's backyard Halloween party featuring Mickey as a jester, Minnie as a which, Donald as a knight, and Daisy as a Maiden. The flood includes Snow White, Dopey, Mad Hatter, Alice, Tweedles, Geppetto, Pinochio, Aladin and Jasmine (I think thats all of them)

- Winnie the Pooh unit featuring Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Christohper Robin Kanga and Rabbit (So CUTE)

-Pirate Unit with Peter the Lost boys, Wendy, Hook, Smee and the 3 pirates (hillarious) followed by Tick Tock Crockodile (his eyes light up...thats so cool!)

-Haunted mansion unit featuring Grounds keeper and bloodhound, Dead Waltzing, Hichthiking ghosts, and a whole slew of shovel carrying Grave Diggers (Watch the sparks fly)

-HoeDown unit: A REVAMPED unit this year with cowboys (doing an awesome routine with ropes this year), Liverlips, Wendell Bear, Shaker Bear, and Big Al (country Bears) under the conduction of Horrace Horsecollar, ClaraBelle Cow, Farm girls (short skirts and so cute) Brer Bear, and Brer Rabit, Chip and Dale, and Clara Cluck

-Villian Unit starts with the revamped spectroball with Pumkin Head on it then comes the villans: Jafer, Maleficent, Snow Queen, Frollo, Big Bad Wold, Cruella, Sherrif of Notingham, Stromboli, Fowlfellow, and Queen of Hearts. (I think i got them all), the Dead Head Band (Great Costumes), and Pain and Panic (in go go cages) followed by the Hyeneas.

-Goofy's Candy Company Unit led my Pluto featuring Goofy the Candy Pushers and the Treat Squad handing out candy. (The song for this unit is what i can't get outta my head)

Rumor has it that the only change in the works is that the spectroball will have its lights replaced to something more "festive". The parade this year is all "new" with a brand new soundtrack. There is an underlining theme (OMG Just like a real parade!) with each unit having it's own variation. The music is really quite cute but the cast can't get it out of there head! The parade also features Brand new choreography with every role having set movements inlcuding some time for some short meet and greets ("Boo to You")...some have said this is the way Disney prades used to and SHOULD be like....very well put togther.

The runs last night went very well and the cast members watching seemed to enjoy it. It's been a fun and very tiring experince but it's turned out to be such a great parade...well worth it. Enjoy it this year at Mickey's Not-so scary and we'll see you out there...."Boo Boo Boo boo boo BOO BOO BOO...BOO...to...you!" :sohappy:

Bizarra

tk421-sw said:
WOw! Nice job, Cant waite till Oct. 7th! A Video will be apperring here soon after!

I will be there Oct 7th as well. Will be celebrating my birthday on that date. Can't wait to see the video!

:sohappy:

Hey Magicw/aMessage, sounds like you are in the parade or you are friends with someone in the parade. Where can we look for you??? We'll be there Oct. 13th.

robynchic

Stupid question of the day:

Is the caretaker a Face? And is it a real bloodhound? I wonder if the dog is a pet, or if it's trained and is someone's pet the rest of the year...

Bizarra

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
October 7th for me too!:sohappy:

Go us...it's our birthday...Go us...it's our birthday!

Yay!!! Happy Birthday to us! Have lots of fun... and if you see someone wearing a black victorian-like dress with a fun black and white halloween print apron on.. that will be me! My costume is Emma's dress (close to it) from The Haunted Mansion movie. :)

MSTINKHERBELL01

Bizarra said:
Yay!!! Happy Birthday to us! Have lots of fun... and if you see someone wearing a black victorian-like dress with a fun black and white halloween print apron on.. that will be me! My costume is Emma's dress (close to it) from The Haunted Mansion movie. :)

I'm going to look out for you Bizarra! It's probably easy to spot me...just look for a cute black girl w/ peircings and a Spooky orange t-shirt...I'll be wearing a HUGE smile all night!

P.S. When we see each other lets do the "Go us it's our b-day" dance okay?!

Bizarra

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I'm going to look out for you Bizarra! It's probably easy to spot me...just look for a cute black girl w/ peircings and a Spooky orange t-shirt...I'll be wearing a HUGE smile all night!

P.S. When we see each other lets do the "Go us it's our b-day" dance okay?!

Yes! We should definately do that! I'll be with friends.. at least one wearing a Mouseketeer costume. :)

Magicw/aMessage

Buzz Lightyear said:
Hey Magicw/aMessage, sounds like you are in the parade or you are friends with someone in the parade. Where can we look for you??? We'll be there Oct. 13th.

Lets just say that by the time we're done sqaure dancing and kicking up our heels there is gonna be a lot of "Blood on the saddle." Hope that helps you out :wave:

Magicw/aMessage

robynchic said:
Stupid question of the day:

Is the caretaker a Face? And is it a real bloodhound? I wonder if the dog is a pet, or if it's trained and is someone's pet the rest of the year...

Caretaker is a face role, yes (simply meaning not fur), and the bloodhound is very real...he is adorable and very freindly...if i'm not mistaken he is somewhat on loan and yes he is trained...he has a "gaurdian" who comes with him but he had sometime on his own to just get used to being around the cast. He's a sweet dog and a great additon to the Haunted Mansion unit.

Magicw/aMessage

Malificent's Mix and Mingle Party

Almost forgot this....
for those of you who have been to MNSSHP and have seen the Boo-to-you Parade, you may be missing your "Villian Dancers" this year becasue they have been relocated to the castle stage.

This year there is a special meet and greet addition called Malificents Mix and Mingle party on the castle Stage 4 times during the night....If you've seen the Villians unit in past years from the Boo-to-you Parade you may remember the rap featuring Malificent and Captain Hook. The same "rap" is being used as the soundtrack to the Mix and MIngle party. The stage will feature all our villian freinds dancing with the Villian Dancers and then participating in a meet and greet around the Castle Hub. The choreography is cute (although a little out of charcter for some villians such as Frollo). Quite short but should be a nice addition and better than just a plain old meet and greet.

wbboy29

Hey Celestia, thanks so much for posting the photos. But one question. Where are the pics of the Cowboys, lol? I think they are the best part of the entire parade, lol :animwink: .

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the parade this year. Just wait till you all see the new choreography. Everyone is working so hard but having sooo much fun too. Make sure if you come out to see the parade that your screaming at the top of your lungs for your favorite characters. Have a Not-So-Scary-Halloween everyone!!! :wave:

drew81

Magicw/aMessage said:
Almost forgot this....
for those of you who have been to MNSSHP and have seen the Boo-to-you Parade, you may be missing your "Villian Dancers" this year becasue they have been relocated to the castle stage.

This year there is a special meet and greet addition called Malificents Mix and Mingle party on the castle Stage 4 times during the night....If you've seen the Villians unit in past years from the Boo-to-you Parade you may remember the rap featuring Malificent and Captain Hook. The same "rap" is being used as the soundtrack to the Mix and MIngle party. The stage will feature all our villian freinds dancing with the Villian Dancers and then participating in a meet and greet around the Castle Hub. The choreography is cute (although a little out of charcter for some villians such as Frollo). Quite short but should be a nice addition and better than just a plain old meet and greet.

I can't wait to see this on the 16th!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom